What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ARL Fantasy Game

DAMAN04

Juniors

well see i dunno....im being offered money for the game so i dunno well see...just keep coming back for info.

Paullyboy

Coach
hahah do you actually expect one person to believe you dude? Inertia is the only other person who has replied because everyone else wouldnt waste their time

DAMAN04

Juniors
UMM...i dont care if anyone belives me or not lol...hahaha its up 2 u...this whole thing was a big joke anywayz...2 see how many people i could get to come here....so got ripped ay bra :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Goleel

Juniors
Haha, I walk past the block every other day ironically, and accounting for some of the things i see there you are still a bigger f**kwit than anything I see hanging around outside there.

Paullyboy

Coach
DAMAN04 said:
UMM...i dont care if anyone belives me or not lol...hahaha its up 2 u...this whole thing was a big joke anywayz...2 see how many people i could get to come here....so got ripped ay bra :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

So let me get this straigh,

you say its a big joke to see how many people you could get in here.....no one comes in except for 2 people who abuse you, and it is us that got ripped?

Ritio buddy.

Ok now ill put it into terms you'll understand

Wooh! Whack ass shit bra.......Joke got turned down like a bitch on heat my gentleman......sweet as ay BRA.....u got massively jewed ay Bra, chill it homeboy!

Latest posts