What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arl96 help.

Jake

Juniors
Is it compatible to run on windows xp.
I have the game but it does'nt run properly.
The game loads and I can get to the point were you click play game, but then it stuffs up.
Any help.

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
The game loads and I can get to the point were you click play game, but then it stuffs up.
Any help.

Yeh, I have had this problem before, easily fixed...although it takes time, about 6 days. You wait until December 12th and then buy Rugby League.

PROBLEM SOLVED :D

MD

Jake

Juniors
Mighty Dragon said:
Any help.

Yeh, I have had this problem before, easily fixed...although it takes time, about 6 days. You wait until December 12th and then buy Rugby League.

PROBLEM SOLVED :D

MD

I've had a copy pre ordered for me, but I have to wait until the 25th before I'm allowed to have it.
Hence my desperation. :(

EWS

Juniors
Well this question was asked every ten minutes at rleague until I came up with teh naswer and it was pinned.

Right click on winarl.exe and select properties. Go to compatability and enable it and select windows 95.

In some cases this will not work. If this is teh case, do exactly the same thing with dosarl.exe, and run that.

Goleel

Juniors
If those still don't work, keep using compatability mode, uninstall any gamepads you may have on the system, and try again. If that still fails, your video card is just too damn good for the game to run, try and either run the game through DOS using a dual boot or find an old computer to have a go on.