What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ARLC decisions

Perth Red

Post Whore
joking aren't you? I am sure Grant has got a meeting in Jamaica or New York pencilled in for important RLIF business during 2013!

I cringe every time I hear this guy say this, sounds very professional!

ARLC media manager John Brady said he would not pre-empt the meeting's result.
"The strategic plan will be discussed at the meeting and we'll be closer to it at that point, but there is no set time frame for the release of the plan," Mr Brady said.
http://www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/story/2012/10/09/CQ-NRL-bid-rugby-league-Gladstone/

Grant might, but the rest of them wouldn't have a clue. And I think Hawaii or Vegas might be the venue for the next meeting (junket) to decide important business (have a piss up)

Matty_C

Juniors
Planned proper expansion should not be looked at this off season, but maybe an emergency standby bid should be looked at in case a certain team goes 'tits up'

Titans, Wests, Newcastle and Cronulla all have financial worries.

But back with the OP question - Slow play the balls and refereeing standards should be on must look at list.
Cronulla doesn't have financial problems anymore. Where have you been hiding? Under a rock? Sharks got their development approved ($300 mil worth, $ 10 mil paid off debt)

Get facts straight!

Look at dragons, tigers, south and knights champ!

WayneBennett

Juniors
Yeah Matty the problem is that no matter how much money the sharkies have, we'll still laugh at them cause they once thought Luke Covell was a winger

Matty_C

Juniors
Yeah Matty the problem is that no matter how much money the sharkies have, we'll still laugh at them cause they once thought Luke Covell was a winger
Incorrect again.

Luke Covell played 146 games ( 22 games - tigers scored 7 tries and shot 57 goals. 124 games - Sharks scored 55 tries and kicked 364 goals). Making over 1000 points for the period of 2003 to 2010 inclusive.

He might have been a slow winger, however he could find the try line and was a good kicker of the ball.

He now plays for Murwillumbah Mustangs and Won a premiership with them this yr.