What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the grounds

BD5733

Juniors
Eric Grothe won't play and will be replaced by John Williams.

Hindy will likely play.

Jason Croker won't play. Thats a big plus because he had a blinder when we played them in Canberra.

attamarrap

Juniors
BD5733 said:
Eric Grothe won't play and will be replaced by John Williams.

Hindy will likely play.

Jason Croker won't play. Thats a big plus because he had a blinder when we played them in Canberra.
just beat ya:p

Macca_

Coach
I may have been in with a shot, but started the thread in wrong forum :lol:

By the time I fixed it up there, you guys had posted here :lol:

Gold!

Good to see Hindy in. Williams gets another go. Grothe back to hammer Broncs hopefully.

varion

Juniors
Is offseason surgery an option for Grothe for his chronic back problem?. He seems to be badly hampered by his back - he seems to take need to take 1-2 games off every two months because of it.

hindy_fan

Juniors
i just hope he is not injured come semi final time, and is playing great footy.i was watching the sunday roast and they were saying they think tahu injured his hand when he done the slam dunk over the cross bar against the bulldogs after he scored a try.

Macca_

Coach
Mark Geyer was saying that (re Tahu). He was speculating, as usual with him, no fact.

Latest posts