What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Jono078

Referee
They're f**king dreadful. I'm already pissed if we don't beat them by 13+ twice next year.

Can't wait for this episode of Madge's Madness and the blowups around this game.

Yosh

Coach
What's everyone's thoughts on Michael Hagan?

Won a premiership here, was assistant to Mal during Queensland's dominance and now part of the Kangaroos set up. Is he actually a really talented guy? Or is he the luckiest guy in league?

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
This. Although apparently his pre game speeches were on point:

‘Listen to Joey’ (leaves shed)
I have a feeling that Hagan was one of those coaches who didn’t over coach. Basically just make sure the team was bonding well and training well then let the senior players do the rest.

Yosh

Coach
Unlucky. Herbert should have just passed to Fifita. Fifita would have been impossible to stop that close to the line...

They are fun to watch but lack the fundamental discipline to really beat the top sides. The team is almost a personification of Fifita...

Jono078

Referee
Gotta say, trend is the teams who rested their players in round 25 are looking better so far…

Yosh

Coach
The way Ryendols has controlled the game. Pearce is solid but he isn't quite up there with the best halves.

If Penrith lose this, I don't see them losing two in a row. They will be out for blood next week. If we win (which I think we will) I hope we put ip a fight against Penrith next week.

Jono078

Referee
Well this has really shaken up the finals series.

I actually don't see a GF match-up I really like now. I mean I still hope Turbo turns it on but Manly were so underwhelming last night.

Jono078

Referee
1 EELS (6th)
2 PANTHERS (2nd)
3 STORM (1st)
GF RABBITOHS (3rd) or SEA EAGLES (4th) or ROOSTERS (5th)

That will be one of the most iconic finals runs of all-time! Winning from 7th, with a -140 point differential.

Latest posts