What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

arrive alive cup

Paullyboy

Coach
When is it on TV? It used to be on after the footy show on Sunday, but its not anymore.

Clairvaux Mackillop College from Brisbane are my pick if they are still in

Paullyboy

Coach
I just checked out the Queensland teams still in, I tell you what the best 4 teams are on one side of the competition, whereas the worst 4 (of the 8 left) are on the other side - pretty poorly planned!

Clairvaux, PBC, Wavell and Mary's are the best 4 yet only one can make the QLD final, whereas Harristown, Sunnybank and Morayfield are all quite average at best - they are just lucky they have Keebra on that side of the draw or the QLD final would have been 80-0

the bricklayer

Juniors
nice to see terra get knocked out by erindale ..

i hear doms beat gregs in the mcs semi, don't know who won the mcs though .. i think it was between blacktown pats and doms .. with no diresepct to any of the qld teams, who ever wins the mcs comp usually wins the cup ..

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
the bricklayer said:
nice to see terra get knocked out by erindale ..

i hear doms beat gregs in the mcs semi, don't know who won the mcs though .. i think it was between blacktown pats and doms .. with no diresepct to any of the qld teams, who ever wins the mcs comp usually wins the cup ..

True. St Dominics, Blacktown, St Gregs & Terra Sancta always are going to push for the trophy. Its almost always one of them is there at the end.

I Dunno who won the MCS final , I no it was Doms\Gregs VS Blacktown in the A Grade MCS Comp. Holy cross won the B grade, and St Pats took out the C Grade! Go Patties!