What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrogance v humility, when will you get it?

ALX25

Juniors
Well said @isaiah I'm sure Luai will wake up tomorrow and think why did I stand over a concussed player and mouth off and Burton will wake up tomorrow pretty sore for trying to injure Ponga and realising you don't pick on a smaller opponent.

isaiah

Bench
I believe Freddy, before selecting his side for the first game which in hindsight they HAD to win, thought he had such a dominant player pool that he could leave out the fox and jturbo, among others, and still win. Never been the sharpest tool in the shed.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I believe Freddy, before selecting his side for the first game which in hindsight they HAD to win, thought he had such a dominant player pool that he could leave out the fox and jturbo, among others, and still win. Never been the sharpest tool in the shed.
The Fox wouldn't have made a difference and soft forwards like Jake lost NSW game 3