What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arsenal vs Manchester Utd, 4th Nov thread!!

Macca_

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
We should have won, end of, I'm sick of arguing in this thread.
Sums it all up really. Need to take into account this is the same person who was trying to justify Roy Keane's attack on Haaland :crazy:

Must hurt you bad that your team wasn't good enough to hang onto a lead twice, Arsenal must have been lucky. Surely! :roll:

fish eel

Immortal
Man United should have won, no doubt about it. Going up a goal so late and to concede. Sir Alex will be pissed.

Of course, you could also argue they didnt deserve to win because they could hold on at the end....

NK Arsenal

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
I make one comment about us deserving it more and suddenly swarms of teenage Arsenal bandwagoners are on me like flies on sh*t, and to be honest I don't enjoy arguing with those kids, the blow ins looking for a laugh who have no real interest in the game, and the one or two decent Arsenal fans looking to debate something rationally, all at the same time!

That's a bit harsh considering what Man Utd have won in the last 10 years and you're the one acting like a baby who has just got their lollypop stolen off them.
The only reason you hate arguing with us is because you get shut down all the time.
What a f**king sook. :lol: