What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arthur's wins until 55%

chiefy1

Juniors
His finals record will likely change at the end of the year, much like his regular season record is changing. His regular season record used to be pretty ordinary as well, but it continues to improve. All we should care about is the future.

I don't know pau. Maybe its because ba's ferocious tactics do ok during the regular season, but finals is a different beast where skill and smart football usually win out. I can't see it Pau.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
His tactics were just fine fine the last couple of years against Penrith, in both the regular season and the finals. They had a much better team than us but we stayed close. Souths also had a much better team but we couldn't stay close in the past two years because their strengths perfectly matched our weaknesses.

chiefy1

Juniors
His tactics were just fine fine the last couple of years against Penrith, in both the regular season and the finals. They had a much better team than us but we stayed close. Souths also had a much better team but we couldn't stay close in the past two years because their strengths perfectly matched our weaknesses.

I don't like close.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Neither do I but for clubs like ours it's often the best we can do against the strong clubs. If they have a better team and play their best on the day it doesn't matter if we also play our best. We will need more than an even share of luck to win.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As long as we're consistently in the top 6 teams we'll eventually win a comp. But also if we maintain that consistency the club will actually get stronger because it will be easier to recruit and retain players, plus easier to sell to sponsors. We might even get wealthier hangers on willing to provide TPAs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
green-billiard-number-14.jpg

EelsFan05

Bench
Anyone complaining about BA as a coach atm should go watch that f**k stick Stuart's press conference from this afternoon. I'll take a 4-1 record, a possible top 4 finish and being a contender in the finals. Only one team wins it every year and you've gotta be there to have a chance.

Latest posts