What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Article linking Lyon with the Raiders from the SMH

Tidus_Raider

Bench
ATM I think there is alot of dead wood at the club.

Miller > T.Smith
Carney, Campese, Graham > Bulgarelli
Kahler, Weyman > Thompson
Rothery > Martin

Anyone remeber a fellow by the name of Alan Tongue. Solid player that gives his all but do we really need him?

azza

Juniors
I meant Graham on potential could become a star... so I would keep him whether we got Lyon or not.

Bay56

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
Regarding the question of deferred payments from 2005 to 2006, keep in mind that we will have two one year signings coming off contract hten - Smith and Adamson. That will free up more than enough to pay some kind of bonus to Lyons.

Would love to see this happen.

T_R ... better ring up management :)

Anonymous

Juniors
My God. If all efforts are not being made.......

Release Bulgarelli ffs! We dont need him if we get Lyon! Offer him 100k for the first season and whatever the hell he wants for each subsequent season.

As previously mentioned, we must pray that this is Hawkins being shrewd.

This has the potential to change us from a boring, simple, forward oriented side, to a flashy try-scoring machine.

1. Schifcofske
2. Graham
3. Lyon
4. Mogg
5. Frawley
6. Smith
7. McLinden
8. O'Hara
9. Woolford
10. Weyman
11. Adamson
12. Hindmarsh
13. Croker

Res:

14. Rothery
15. Miller
16. Hodgson
17. Gafa

:hitit:

The Colonel

Immortal
Jamie Lyon's uncle, Mick Smith, said last night there may be some developments regarding the former Test centre next week - as Parramatta chief executive Denis Fitzgerald warned any club wanting to sign him would have to buy out his contract.

Smith approached Canberra on Wednesday, and chief executive Simon Hawkins last night reiterated the club would be interested in speaking with him if he had permission from Parramatta to negotiate.

But coach Matthew Elliott said: "He won't be here," adding that salary cap constraints were the main reasons.

Fitzgerald said he was "not at liberty to say" how much a successful bidder for Lyon would have to pay Parramatta.

Smith said: "I don't really want to make any comment until next week. Things may be happening but I won't know until next week."

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/08/05/1091557999383.html

Sorry guys.....

Latest posts