What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artie no show

OVP

Coach
A
Having an opinion other than the "mob view" is now called whinging.

Wankers.

Agreed. Well said Artie, i wholly agree with your sentiments (and im sure Artie will be crushed that a bunch of Generation Y softcocks, who whinge about everything in life, dont agree with him :sarcasm: )

parra pete

Referee
A

Agreed. Well said Artie, i wholly agree with your sentiments (and im sure Artie will be crushed that a bunch of Generation Y softcocks, who whinge about everything in life, dont agree with him :sarcasm: )

I too agree.

parra pete

Referee
He might have anticipated getting snubbed for Johns, maybe? Which is a travesty if the halfback is going to be drawn from the post war era. I rate Sterling over Johns, though it is all opinion, right?

NOOOOOOO! It is not alright to have an opinion that does not fit in with what the majority think. You have to be 'warm and fuzzy' on a football forum.:sarcasm:
I found that out with my posts about Tim Smith!!!!!

Green Machine

First Grade
I can’t blame Arthur for not showing up. He probably got word that Ray Hadley was going to be on stage and he would have to put up with Hadley putting his arm around him. Imagine having to be interviewed by that parasite at such an award night. Getting dressed up in a suit might have been code for, I don’t want Hadley all over me like a cheap suit.

Knight87

Juniors
Probably, Sterlo was a no show cause Hadley was there, as Green Machine said. Hence also the reason why Ch9 cut a lot of the interviews out.

eels_fan_01

Bench
He should have just gone their and accept hes friggin award. How many people would have killed to get that spot.

Hes a whinging, i dont care what reasons he has.

OVP

Coach
He should have just gone their and accept hes friggin award. How many people would have killed to get that spot.

Hes a whinging, i dont care what reasons he has.

$10 billion says Artie doesnt give a sh*t about your pissant opinion, you are a softcockof the highest order ...
f**k off and keep whinging to your fellow softcocks in Generation Y.

Waaaaahhhhhhh people are smoking

Waaaaaaaaahh people are drinking

Lets bore them all to death .... like the AMA

waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Latest posts