What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As I said....Now that origin's over.

Gaba

First Grade
1 win from the last 4 against Bulldog's reserve grade. Saints = imposters! :lol:
Roosters lost to a depleted goldcoast and were behind a depleted cowboys teams roosters are pretenders

Roosters would be wooden spoon candidates if they didnt have the easiest draw out of all the top 8 teams

timma

Juniors
1 win from the last 4 against Bulldog's reserve grade. Saints = imposters! :lol:
mate get off the crack !!!!!!

Who will Roosters buy next ??? it's obvious the roosters have to buy a premiership , they have no juniors that can do it.

U ARE THE SYDNEY BULLDOGS , there is already the Canterbury Bulldogs , make your own players u goose .

FITTLER WAS BORN A PANTHER !!!!!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
And what, you think your going to win the grand final, kiss my BUt, having said that, your easts team cant beat our reserves, weve got the wood on you, now PISS OFF TROLL:crazy:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Why should I. Your team is a myth. I'm just telling the truth!
Now that's a dead giveaway. Thought you looked familiar. lol

73278104_1f29fa7e49.jpg

Kiki

First Grade
nothing lamer than people coming into other teams forums and boasting.

just wait till next year, will be a whole different story for the dragons.

marty_dragon

Juniors
what do you mean wait till next year kiki??? we owned the roosters this year matter of fact we have owned them for a very long time.