What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As if we werent already up against it after the selections, now we get Kleined as well.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Butler got the bunker for other game. The interpretations of some of his calls have been f**king clangers, yet there he is.
It's a comedy

roboshark

Coach
Butler got the bunker for other game. The interpretations of some of his calls have been f**king clangers, yet there he is.
It's a comedy
It's a boys club. Gee has obviously said the wrong thing or isn't toeing the company line of manipulating matches as directed. There is NO way he should be behind these other imposters. Sutton and butler are just sheets with a C. And the other bloke.....well. No comment

fizman

Bench
In 2017 when we played NQ is the Elimination Semi Final at the SFS, the Cowboys without a lie were 2 metres in front of Klein for the whole game and he just looked at them. When we jumped 30cm he pinged us.

It was that obvious, I think Flanno copped a $30k fine for the spray. I was just that blatant.

I expect the same on Friday night. If the game is 50/50 expect the Cowboys to get the calls go their way.

We just have to take it out of the Referees hands.

Actually forget that, the NRL paid for the Cowboys to have a direct flight to Sydney.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
In 2017 when we played NQ is the Elimination Semi Final at the SFS, the Cowboys without a lie were 2 metres in front of Klein for the whole game and he just looked at them. When we jumped 30cm he pinged us.

It was that obvious, I think Flanno copped a $30k fine for the spray. I was just that blatant.

I expect the same on Friday night. If the game is 50/50 expect the Cowboys to get the calls go their way.

Actually forget that, the NRL paid for the Cowboys to have a direct flight to Sydney.
$100k charter. Seriously?

Mako-Ver

Juniors

Yeah I remember that year. It took every fibre in my body to keep supporting this rabble of a club. After 2016 & the Euphoria , heres silly me thinking the club will go on a premiership roll.
Orders of business 2017
1. Valentine has a sook. Says hes going to leave if he doesnt get full back gig & pay upgrade.
2. Benny Barba tests positive to coke on Mad Monday . Gets punted & the low , slimey, cretin in point 1 gets his cash & his spot.
3. During the finals , the Cretin declares that he is done with the Sharks, despite a season that would make Nicho Hynes look like a world beater, & that he's off to the NFL.
4. Paul Gallen scores under the post to win the semi final, despite the Cretins best efforts to let as many tries in as possible & Klein rules held up change over. Theres a picture of the ball completely down.
I really hate that cretin.

Latest posts