What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As supporters it's time to speak up

shadowboxer

First Grade
So yeah there's my two cents, wat do you guys think?
already said what many have before.
We fold, I walk away for good, not up to Jubilee either.
Cry sour grapes but the game is a farce. Cronulla sux but when NRL has blinkers on regarding the cap, draw etc - it aint going anywhere

bluey

Bench
Sharkelicious does have a point though. After supporting this club for 43 years I too am fed up with this underperforming rabble. Here's a list of the ways I have tried to rectify this situation as a supporter.
1. Called for the sacking of the coach
2. Called for the sacking of the players
3. Got down to the ground and supported my team loudly
4. Given the club my hard-earned cash (even loaned them money)
5. Stopped supporting them during the mid 80s
6. Kicked and punched things in anger
7. Complained on internet forums

And guess what. It's made no difference whatsoever. Nowadays I go down to the games and listen to whatever goose is screaming loudly into the microphone asking us to get loud and support the team and I just get angry because I know there IS NO POINT. Like everything else it makes no difference.

So do I turn my anger on the coach? The players? The club? My cat? Nope, been there done that and it doesn't help. And for better or worse I am a Sharks supporter and that aint gonna change either.

From now on all my anger will be directed at other teams. I'll be booing everything they do that harms us, and cheering everything they do that helps us.

Conversely I will remain totally silent if our team actually does anything good. I refuse to encourage this team any more, but goddam it if I won't abuse the opposition.

What I'd love to see is some anger down at Shark Park. A riot or two wouldn't go astray. Some opposition fans beaten senseless. Refs knocked unconscious by stray bear cans. Opposition players spat on. But I guess that's asking for too much in these politically correct days. Verbal means will have to suffice.

Man i am hearing you:lol::lol::lol: