What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashley Harrison- Would you buy him

Kid

Juniors
A player i wouldn't have minded at Wests but we have enough backrowers. There is no doubt in my mind he will not be at Souths next year, so would you like you your club to chase him?

Langers

Juniors
I think he is a very talented player but I think Manly are strong in the backrow already. We'll hopefully be targeting a centre.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
he's a great prospect. I think he is 23?

Very hard worker and a smokey for QLD origin team.

If the whole of Souths took a leaf out of his book then they would probably be in the 8.

tupac

Juniors
i like him but not what knights need we have heep of back rower we need a front rower and a decent wing or centre

Kid

Juniors
tupac said:
i like him but not what knights need we have heep of back rower we need a front rower and a decent wing or centre
Thats what we need!!! Looks like we could end up in a bidding war. :twisted:

willvillain

Juniors
He certainly didn't look happy today. Lost his nerve on a couple of occasions.

Aside from fullback, the backrow is arguably the strongest position in the competition.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Why do you say he'll leave? They made him vice captain and Fletcher is leaving so next year he'll be captain if he stays, and that would draw nearly anyone to stay at the club.

Kid

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Why do you say he'll leave? They made him vice captain and Fletcher is leaving so next year he'll be captain if he stays, and that would draw nearly anyone to stay at the club.
My brother told me a couple of weeks ago he read that he wanted out of Souths. After seeing him with the shits today i believe him.

Kid said:
ParraDude_Jay said:
My brother told me a couple of weeks ago he read that he wanted out of Souths. After seeing him with the sh*ts today i believe him.

And don't forget a few weeks ago when Vossy spoke to him on Boots N All he said when he came off contract this year he would have a serious look at his future and probably test himself on the open market.

Jordan

Juniors
I'd like to see him at the Cowboys.. He's a great player, and such a waste playing for a team like the Rabbitohs..

A highly skilled player but a little small...Storm have ample cover in the back row but he would still be a good buy.

:p

Raider Ultra

Bench
No way he'll stay at Souths. No offence to them, but would you rather have the captaincy there or play in a team that can win more than 10 games a year and have a decent shot at Origin, no contest.

Big Mick

Referee
I'd love him at Penrith.

Very talented lock. If he was in a decent team he'd be playing for QLD.

An underrated player and i'd love him at lock in my team.

Latest posts