What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashley Olsen interview on Rove - You know

That Guy

Juniors
Hopefully she is as dumb as she seems. Than I could disguise myself as her boyfriend and get some super hot action with her!

Show some sympathy will ya!!!!

Rove spoke to a Twin girl who sister that's her best friend is in a clinic for a eating disorder

Ashley olsen was not happy at all and you can see it.

Melstar

Juniors
She'll grow out of it. When I was at school I used to say 'like' a hell of a lot. I still say it a bit now, but its nowhere near as bad as it once was.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
most of the african americans talk like that and I cant stand listening to them.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Afro-American rap/slang talk annoys me too. People need to start speaking proper English for goodness sake!

Paullyboy

Coach
Yeh if you dont put bloody, deadset or mate at least twice in every sentence you're a deadset goose

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Twizzle said:
most of the african americans talk like that and I cant stand listening to them.

They do? Dang!!! I really need to speak to different African AMERICANS since the majority of the ones I've ever heard speak like that were either in a movie, on MTV, or on Jerry Springer.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well we only get exposed the the african americans in the movies and on TV, so perhaps you have a little home gound advantage, MG .

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
i saw oprah the other day and the olsen twins were on and once again there was that many "you know"i turned the tv off i grew up watching them and there just like you know stupid

MysteryGirl

First Grade
That was my point, Twizzle.

That comment would be like me saying, "Most Aussies mess with crocs and say 'Crikey'" just because I saw Steve Irwin and Paul Hogan do it.

NPK

Bench
The Panel talked about this and showed a clip from the Rove interview tonight. She said "you know" 56 times in only a few minutes! :)

xXSANDYXx

Bench
i say like alot coz im scouse, not coz im tryin 2 be american! and theres places in england where they say you know alot. normally in my dialogue like and you know go together so i say like you know who i am.... SAndY!