What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick

Staff member
"Her"?

She has a name, Ian, you chauvinistic pig. No wonder you're still single.

Dani, stay well clear of this one. You can do so much better

IanG

Coach
"Her"?

She has a name, Ian, you chauvinistic pig. No wonder you're still single.

Dani, stay well clear of this one. You can do so much better

i didnt realise I had to be so specific. I thought we all knew who i was refering to. You smeg for brains

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
pretty happy with how things have gone, now in a relationship with a blonde, blue eyed vet who is fun as f**k... one of my mates was saying to me "dont be too nice"...what a load of shit. If your nice you attract nice people, not merkins that play games

has anyone from here hooked up with another forum member? seems things are heading that way haha

butchmcdick

Immortal
Met a new chick and we have been on three dates... she wants to make it official but im going to wait another fortnight to make sure she isnt a crazy. Blonde, blue eyes, doctor and a year younger than me at 27.

Sent her flowers after the third date and i could hear her lathering up downstairs from across town

I thought you said she was a Dr gonzo ?

Alba

Coach
pretty happy with how things have gone, now in a relationship with a blonde, blue eyed vet who is fun as f**k... one of my mates was saying to me "dont be too nice"...what a load of shit. If your nice you attract nice people, not merkins that play games

has anyone from here hooked up with another forum member? seems things are heading that way haha

Once upon a million yrs ago, yes :)

Now it's me and Dani against the world!!!

Dutchy

Immortal

Yes. I've played tonsil hockey with a former forum member. Oooh Kiki, what a night out at the Mean Fiddler. Yep, it lived up to its name.

soc123_au

Staff member
The PI meltdown was gold. She even came & had another mini meltdown on the new unofficial forum. I'd still hit it though. High 5's to Dutchy.

thorson1987

Coach
She wished the guys who held the LOL@50UFFS banner on old boys day a few years ago would go play in traffic.

Twas hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts