What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asotasi out for 4 months

BunniesMan

Immortal
Every club has its share of injuries, but ours are all in the forwards. We're playing what would usually be 3rd stringers.

And also, who would have picked that a quarter of the way through the season only one of our round 1 props would have played every game....and that one prop is Ben Ross of all people.

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
McQueen to second row, Morgan to wing? Dont really have many more options for the forward line unless we sign someone

Ziggy the God

First Grade
To all those maggots who get some kind of pleasure from other players injuries I would like to commend your parents on bringing you up the right way. f**k off you weasel c8nts.

Go and look at the StMerge board.

All they can do is talk about our club.

On top of that, they gloat when our players are injured. Asotasi out for 4 months, and they are rejoicing.

Just shows you what a low bunch they are, right at the bottom of the pile, real scum.

BranVan3000

Coach
Sutton to 12, Taylor to prop

Inglis to 5/8 with Vai Vai in center?

Or maybe we can bring Wing back for the remainder of the season to play 5/8. Seeing as he is still technically contracted to us/

Mattyoh

Juniors
Wing is contracted to us?

Tough for Roy. He was getting back to his best. Wishing a speedy recovery to the big man. Our forward pack is depleted once again and so early in the season. Not what we needed. Lucky we have some good young backrowers but it wont cover the losses completely.

Asotasi Sidelined for Four Months Following Hand Surgery

01 May 2011

2011Rd8AsotasiInjuryDetail-2e9fb6df-09b4-4ef3-9032-61486acdc836.jpg
[FONT=&quot]Rabbitohs captain Roy Asotasi has undergone hand surgery following an injury suffered in Friday night’s victory over the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]X-rays and an MRI scan determined that Asotasi had dislocated bones in his hand that make up the wrist, which required an operation to repair the damage.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The operation has been completed and Asotasi will be sidelined for up to four months.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Cl...d-for-Four-Months-Following-Hand-Surgery.html

Sutton to 12, Taylor to prop

Inglis to 5/8 with Vai Vai in center?

Or maybe we can bring Wing back for the remainder of the season to play 5/8. Seeing as he is still technically contracted to us/

I've read some posts from clearly slow people but this has to be right up there I reckon.

thomas10do

Juniors
Around round 13.

I will put my hand up and say that last season I was a bit critical of roy , but was so glad to see him doing a soild job this year. Unlucky!

Ross' neck is going to be put to the test.

Latest posts