What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assurance.

$h@rk$

Juniors
from www.sharks.com.au

Sharks coach Stuart Raper will give Kimmorley until Saturday morning’s final training session to prove his fitness for the big clash. Kimmorley has been making good progress in his recovery and is optimistic about being cleared to play on Sunday afternoon.
Should Kimmorley be ruled out Greg Bird will play at five eighth, a position he is played on numerous occasions before. Brett Kearney has been named at half back, the position he handled with class and composure last week. If Kimmorley is fit and comes into the side, it is likely that Kearney would slot into the five eighth spot with Bird reverting to the interchange bench.

:D

Sharkie™

Juniors
thats what i wanted to hear, kearney deserves to be retained, he has been strong for us. bird has had too many chances to prove himself and has never come through.

Aries

Bench
*Assurance*

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Hahaha... Yeah, soz, I think I've just stopped laughing... :p