What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At last

For a team celebrating 100 seasons this year the Roosters have rarely showed passion or signs of life at times.

But last night at ths SFS the Roosters defence of old came out. They hit hard picked up players drove them back. I don't care if they lose every week as long as they show some passion and some pride. Hopefully this can continue for the rest of the season as i'd like to see Freddy keep control of this side next season.

There is a lot of younger players there that played lower grades whn Freddy was there and I think he could lead them forward.

A good start buit this week and how they back it up will be they key.

Bluebag

Juniors
I was confident of a victory having seen them train duringthe week with both PL and FG together rather than just one squad. Great result and always looked like winners.

ML2035

Juniors
Please ........... what a team of sooks. Half can't play half don't try. Shame to watch them. Last year it was Ricky's fault. This year it's Chris Anderson's. I think it the club culture. To many prima donna's. Since the hard men left they have been a very ordinary team. I feel sorry for Fitz, Nuts and Wing as the rest need heart transplants. Amos Roberts hang your head in shame.

OVP

Coach
ML2035 said:
Please ........... what a team of sooks. Half can't play half don't try. Shame to watch them. Last year it was Ricky's fault. This year it's Chris Anderson's. I think it the club culture. To many prima donna's. Since the hard men left they have been a very ordinary team. I feel sorry for Fitz, Nuts and Wing as the rest need heart transplants. Amos Roberts hang your head in shame.

Who give a sh*t what you say ... The Return of the King is now showing. King Freddy.

You's will be facing a depleted side next week as now on top of our dozen other injuries we now have Buderus out and Mullen is next to no chance of playing, apparently out of the 36 players used this year only 21 are available for selection lol.

So great chance to go back to back.

Best of luck even though I hate the roosters lol, hopefully it will be a decent match.