What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

attack: all the posession in the first 20 minutes, and no tries = loss

ronstevo

Juniors
something is wrong with their goal line attack. It needs improvement for next week. I knew that having so much possession for so long and doing nothing with it was gonna spell trouble. To me, there is nothing more frustrating then having lop-sided possession and getting nothing out of it.

I'm trying not to be too critical of them because they're still in the comp, but please, do something about this attack of yours. U need some spark.

All i can say is thank God we have Wayne Bennett, because I'd have lost all confidence by now. I trust that Wayne can do something to dramatically improve their attack, most importantly, when they are in the opposition's 20. When we are in the part of the field, we need to be way more adventurous. I'm happy with them being conservative in their own 20... cool... but in the other teams 20? Do something!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts