What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention-Brian Smith

chinorocks

Juniors
Aside from the intercepts and the 2 kicks out on the full I was impressed. As has been said he was entitled to be rusty and no doubt he was also nervous as hell. Also with Karawana going off he got next to no help for the majority of the game. Definately should be re-signed, article in RLW said he and his manager think he's worth more than we offered, so hopefully we add some more dollars to the deal.

redeel

Juniors
wish you guys the best with the paradoxical BS ,but i think you guys are going to have to be very patient and forgiving ,because this guy altough can do some brilliant things ,can also turn around and do some dum stuff to.I hope for your sakes ,his latest decision wont come back to haunt him,and unfortunantly you supporters as well.
All the best with the re/build, hope he has learnt from previous mistakes.

Latest posts