What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Parra fans

Eelectrica

Referee
Posted one last night the congratulations thread. Congrats are in order for them though they finished what they started.

bartman

Immortal
Was also there last night in the Panthers congrats thread.

And also posted a (nice) consolation in the thread in the Roosters Forum, but still couldn't resist telling them that Walker is a joke!

whocares

Juniors
I am ecstatic that ROOs lost. I hate that guy Ricky Stuart, I mean he definatly have attitude problem.

Misty Bee

First Grade
bartman said:
Was also there last night in the Panthers congrats thread.

And also posted a (nice) consolation in the thread in the Roosters Forum, but still couldn't resist telling them that Walker is a joke!

Good call, bart. What's the URL (yeah, I'm lazy, but a URL posted would encourage more of us to do the same,in the interests of sportsmanship.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
bartman said:
Most roosters fans there appear pretty level headed about things, as long as their feathers aren't ruffled.

I'd prefer to ruffle them. Its more fun.