What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention PhilStorm

Corkie292

Juniors
Phil,
Commiserations mate on the result on Sunday; it's a cruel game & I don't think anyone would doubt that you guys were the best team all year but unfortunately in "the big one" that counts for nothing. To say you guys didn't get the "rub of the green" as far as ref's decisions go would be an undersatement, but Dragons fans as much as anyone know all about that. You kind comments after the Prelim Final were sincerely appreciated by all on the Dragons Forum & showed us all that you're an objective Storm & Rugby League fan with a genuine love of the game. I think I speak for every Dragons Fan in saying that you're welcome on the Dragons Forum anytime; you're a class act. Pay no heed to the ribbing over the past few days, it was aimed soley at that peanut "1999" who absolutely gave it to us after the Prelim & hasn't fronted since Sunday to "take his medicine". Good Luck in 07 to the Storm, you guys will be back bigger & better than ever, but be warned so will the Mighty Dragons !!! Cheers

philstorm

Juniors
Thanks alot for the kind words Corkie. As I posted in the main forum, I guess you have to grin and bear losses like this in the hope that your club will strive to do better next time something like this comes around.

Someone once told me a while ago that you 'have to lose one to win one', so maybe that's an axiom that can be embraced by all fans, Storm and Dragons alike, as we go into Season 2007. It's going to be a long, hard off-season, but at the end of the day, hopefully we'll see a better season for all parties concerned in 2007! :)

Corkie292

Juniors
Axiom ? Struth Phil, you had me reaching 4 the dictionary there mate; I thought they were an Aussie Band from the 60's !!! lol. Wise words as usual though.Good luck mate & see u on the forums :D