What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Dragons

RufusRex

Post Whore
No space for him as a starting winger with Morris/Nightingale/Dugan on the books.

Excellent runner of the ball makes 100+ metres every game ... like Manu has errors in his game but Manu strikes at a higher rate. ..

Jason Maher

Immortal
I don't think the OP possesses the mental capacity to troll. Looks like a deadly serious post to me. All I can say is good luck to the kid. He played shithouse for us, and there simply wasn't a hope of getting a regular gig with Dugan, Morris, and Nightingale as our back 3.

jonno_knights

Juniors
275405-ben-rogers-punches-daniel-vidot.jpg

u4er

Juniors
To be fair he has been pretty good for the Broncos this year. If I am to believe the stats on my crappy iPhone app he is in the top 3 in the NRL for Runs and Run Mtrs.

oikee

Juniors
Always rated him highly. He is Sonny-Bill like and looks even better in front of big Broncos crowds.
Thanks Dragons.
How's Benchy going,.
Vidot and Copley are going to look good playing Origin together.

Last edited:
Always rated him highly. He is Sonny-Bill like and looks even better in front of big Broncos crowds.
Thanks Dragons.
How's Benchy going,.
Vidot and Copley are going to look good playing Origin together.

Be scraping the bottom of a very shitty barrel when that day happens.:lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
I suppose he had to go somewhere to get a game. We've BMoz & Nighty, good luck to him.

nick87

Coach
You put Jason Nightengale's head on Vidot's body and athleticism and you've got the perfect winger

He's fast, strong, great in the air, fantastic finisher, fantastic metre guy coming off your own line... he's got all the skills, he's just dumb as dog shit. Too many mental lapses, silly errors, defensive mis reads and has that "OMFG, did he just drop that sitter?" about him.

Of course it doesn't help that he's a scum bag of a bloke.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
You put Jason Nightengale's head on Vidot's body and athleticism and you've got the perfect winger

He's fast, strong, great in the air, fantastic finisher, fantastic metre guy coming off your own line... he's got all the skills, he's just dumb as dog shit. Too many mental lapses, silly errors, defensive mis reads and has that "OMFG, did he just drop that sitter?" about him.

Of course it doesn't help that he's a scum bag of a bloke.

This started a little creepy .

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm not denying Vidot has been good this season.

He was undisciplined & stupid at both Raiders & Dragons.

Which goes to show what a good coach can do . I think Broncos should re-sign Anthony Griffin for say..... 5 years. I think that's what the majority of Brisbane fans would like to see.

Latest posts