What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn: Effnic

gregstar

Referee
princess effie said:
Man you are trying very hard to be funny but only someone like wittyfan could laugh at that pathetic attempt to bait me. Bro you gotta stop hurting over 96 its over man Matthew Ridge wasnt held tell your coach next time when he makes a tackle do it properly, he hit Barrett harder than he did ridge. Now run along.
we've been over this before dopey.

you ended up headbutting my foot.

what's with the "bro"? are you a gangsta wannabe princess?

don't make me wail on your white arse again b*tch!

effnic

Bench
gregstar said:
we've been over this before dopey.

you ended up headbutting my foot.

what's with the "bro"? are you a gangsta wannabe princess?

don't make me wail on your white arse again b*tch!
Dear lord, with that kind of comeback im seriously starting to doubt you were even born before 1996.

effnic

Bench
Ropati to date has played everywhere from five-eighth to centre to fullback to hooker in first grade, but he appears to have found a home in the No.6 jumper, which sits very comfortably with the Auckland junior.

www.foxsports.com.au/league
Absolute GOLD.

effnic

Bench
Fox sports dont cover orange carrying unfortunetly wittyfan, but feel free to tune in every weekend to see Burns tear up his opposition in the manly colours in first grade.

Latest posts