What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attracting New Members!!

Guys, we individually need to make a big effort to try to bring more and more people into League Unlimited and especially the mighty Manly Sea Eagles forum. We have dedicated moderators that bring us up to date news and reports within the Manly club and it'd be great if we could all bring some more
Manly supporters into the forums. What we propose is that we try to bring everyone together on this forum so that people can say what they want (within members guidelines) and not have their membership questioned for the sake of their opinion. If every member on the Manly Sea Eagles forum can bring 1 friend that posts regularly, the results will be satisfying and this place will be even better then what it currently is.

So common you Manly supporters lets get this forum back on track and get out there and support those mighty Eagles!

Cheers,

Steve

So basically if every member can try their best to bring some members over from the other forums would be great, and their are some forum re-developments that will be coming in the next few days but I need to sort them out with the other moderators before beginning.

eagles_of_prey

Juniors
Im sure one of my friends who is a mad Sea Eagle fan like my self may come over i told her of the Sea Eagle forums that im in so ill be sending her a link of this forum ok mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt no need to advertise your site here mate, were all Manly supporters and we should be together, not against each other. My original post has been edited, and I apologise for including your site, but I thought people on your site got banned from MSE? Does that not mean inner turmoil???.

Steve...

Welcome to League Unlimited Blocker, Whilst you may not have gotten deleted Block, there are specific members of WSS that did.

thesoaringeagle has been banned.

Berkeley Eagle has also been banned.

Napper85 has been banned.

Wombat has been banned.

And you'd never guess... Mayor Quimby (Matt) has been banned before as well. All WSS members.

Guys, we don't need more turmoil within Manly forums. Everyone can get along!! We all support the same team FFS!

domdom

Juniors
what's the problem? were there blues between different manly fans?

only time i see many blues between fans is when there is a game against the warriors at brookie!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
thesoaringeagle has been banned.

Berkeley Eagle has also been banned.

Napper85 has been banned.

Wombat has been banned.

And you'd never guess... Mayor Quimby (Matt) has been banned before as well. All WSS members.

Guys, we don't need more turmoil within Manly forums. Everyone can get along!! We all support the same team FFS!

yet you sit there, pointing out peoples mistakes.

makes you the big man with the power.

congratz.....but until this site drops off with the power trippers like yourself then no manly fans will come to site no.6

Latest posts