What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attracting New Members!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
One quick word on this guys. If possible, don't use the LU forums to bag out on other sites. Its not a good look.
Mayor_Quimby said:
yet you sit there, pointing out peoples mistakes.

makes you the big man with the power.

congratz.....but until this site drops off with the power trippers like yourself then no manly fans will come to site no.6
Right... be sure not to get too carried away MQ. And no more attempts at spam please, you know the drill and have agreed not to be sneaky about it.

Sea Eagle Scuba is pretty keen to contribute and he has the full support of all LU Admin. The fact that you are unsettled by this is helping a lot to reinforce that support.

Cheers.

Matt, we go for the same team FFS!! A don't wanna be a power tripper, I'm trying to stay well clear of that type of moderating. I see myself as equals to every other member on this entire forum, just a bloke who has an opinion and wants to express it. Thats why its good having such a variety of manly sites to post on, because its great to listen to other peoples opinions whether we agree or disagree with them. I wanna get along with everyone, and I like your site, and by the looks of it, you like this site as well. Surely we can co-exist and put up with each other even if our opinions are contrasting.

Cheers.

winnyason

Juniors
i am here have been a little slack, most of my posts on int forum the growth in the last few years is great, will try to make more of effort.
have to post for my team somewhere as the one strike your out at MSE has seen me banned for swearing.

Latest posts