What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

audio

PONGIA

Juniors
Just a quick question about NZtigers video's do they contain any audio or is it just mine?

Mario

Juniors
PONGIA said:
Just a quick question about NZtigers video's do they contain any audio or is it just mine?

No audio yet - he has to recompress them with audio.

Moffo

Referee
Mario said:
PONGIA said:

No audio yet - he has to recompress them with audio.

Mario, u had no problem with him taping these? I think its good to get as much info as possible out there to the public, but i might have just thought that u would've liked to have controlled exactly what got out there. I understand that it was open for general exhibition at the games show, but i dunno if u intended for people to tape it and show it to the wider public

Cheers,
Moffo

Mario

Juniors
NZTiger asked me before the event whether it was okay. We will also be letting him use our equipment to recapture and compress the movies with sound.

We have nothing to hide with this game, so it doesn't bother me.

Moffo

Referee
Mario said:
NZTiger asked me before the event whether it was okay. We will also be letting him use our equipment to recapture and compress the movies with sound.

Cool

Matta

Juniors
Mario said:

All for the fans, eh? :) :) :)