What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aus Squad for Sat Night - Lyon in

Tank30

Juniors
Go the Poms...Sorry all but I cannot support ANY side that his this piece of sh*t in it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fathead said:
Eela Its not just cause I follow Parra and I suppose that its all been said time and time again. I truly believe that he is a blight on the game and would think that about him no matter who he plays for. He is not the sort of person that I would seek out in my business nor would I choose to call him an associate.
Yes I have met him and my opinion remains the same as when I first conversed with him - he is a banjo playing redneck who struggles to hold a sentence together. He is undoubtedly a good footballer, but one who will, when the inevitable retirement dawns, become a bar fly at a local with no friends. Business is a reflection of life and when supporters are no longer wanting to talk to him, he will revert to his basic personaility. I hope he makes money from football and invests it wisely as he has nothing to offer the outside world.
Julian O'NEILL and Jamie LYON were made from the same mould.

If there is an Karma in the world, blokes like Luke Burt ( a true gentleman in every sense) would inherit the footballing world and scum like Judas Lyon will crash and burn.

I would gladly drive the truck. :x :x

OK OK Ill shut up about it now OK !!!!!:lol: :lol:
great post :clap:, hope morley smashes the lying,pig rooting,fat hillbilly turd.

Perry Haddock

Juniors
PJ Marshal said:
i cant wait to see tates chin in action

hahaha that chin is a registered weapon, you could cut glass with it, it is very pointy and sharp after all.

Hey why the hell is he even there, he couldn't tackle a ham sandwich?