What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussie box-art

Dragon

Coach
As confirmed by Mario

rugby_20league.jpg

Matta

Juniors
Umm... either the SuperLeague cover's a rip off this one, or the dude that sent this in did some editing. not impressed.

matty w

Juniors
I wouldnt be surprised if its real. If it isnt, then where did the guy get those screenshots on the back from?

Matta

Juniors
Thats a huge effort if its a fake, though... all those hours of editing... I suspect its real...

Moffo

Referee
Agree with Matty W, looks like the real mccoy

And it has a dogs player on the front, even better!

Cheers,
Moffo

Matta

Juniors
Dragon said:
got it off the dragons msn board, dont know how the guy got it though.

I just heard on the radio that ninemsn are closing all their message boards so that children can be protected... is the Dragons one an ninemsn one?

Dragon

Coach
lol i dont know what thats all about Matta, but Mario just confirmed on the rugbyforum that this is the Aussie cover.

incredible_holc

Juniors
hmmm not happy with a doggy player

i thought HES would be smart enough to know that the dogs are one of the most disliked teams in the comp

Matta

Juniors
Dragon said:
lol i dont know what thats all about Matta, but Mario just confirmed on the rugbyforum that this is the Aussie cover.

I'm not completely sure, but I had my radio on and at 6:00 the news said that ninemsn are closing all boards so that they can protect children who use them... I only heard it and I don't know what totally going on, but I dont use the boards, so I won't be worrying.

Chris_Brissie

Juniors
It is the official box art for the Australian version, that is Steve Price, and this was confirmed by Mario at TheRugbyForum.

Matta

Juniors
Since we know that it's Steve Price, and that the Super League cover is basically the same as the Aus cover, then:

What's Steve Price doing in a red-and-white jersey in the Super League cover?

Very bizzare indeed.

Chris_Brissie

Juniors
Matta said:
Since we know that it's Steve Price, and that the Super League cover is basically the same as the Aus cover, then:

What's Steve Price doing in a red-and-white jersey in the Super League cover?

Very bizzare indeed.

He's actually wearing the bulldogs jersey, that little bit of red is the part of the Mitsubishi Electric sponsor on the back.

Latest posts