What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussie conspiracy

Brando

Juniors
1. - Aussie Commentators calls.

EG:
"The NZ forwards are tired.
The NZ forwards are walking back.
The NZ forwards are dominating the second half AND the NZ forwards are tired again.
Canberra has so so many injuries"

2. - Aussie Ref's and touchies bogus calls, every huffing week.

3. - Aussie Berrigan never played like that for us.

4. Playing on a hot Aussie Autumn afternoon, no wonder "The NZ forwards are walking back" of course they are, why would you RUN back only to have two sets where your wingers and centres run the ball and settle the play anyway....duh!

5. - Aussie!

Micistm

Bench
Lol, that's just them, they are biased towards their teams, and catering to their audience.
We're the same in our Rugby commentry

Brando

Juniors
Hey Fast Eddie, it was done in humour, so read it, enjoy it, or don't but keep you farkin comments to your god dam self uh! Who died and made you thread Nazi anyway, wayne-ker.

Brando

Juniors
Oh, then sorry! Read it wrong. Just must be 'cause your Avatar looks like, or is, a pic of Braith Anasta, just makes me so mad week after week when I see it.
Ba haahahahaaha!:crazy:

Izz

Bench
Oh, then sorry! Read it wrong. Just must be 'cause your Avatar looks like, or is, a pic of Braith Anasta, just makes me so mad week after week when I see it.
Ba haahahahaaha!:crazy:
:lol: Isn't that the one and only Stephen Fleming? Not sure what's it doing on a league forum, but.

Brando

Juniors
Now you say that I guess it kinda does look like Flemo, wasn't expecting him in here.......and week after week I have been scowling at Anasta....'cause man I hate that guy!
In my defence, in Fleming's photo (if it is him) and in that light, on that angle, it still looks like Anasta to me, and Fast Eddie maybe code for Freddie.......Fitler that is, a closet Roosters fan I feel.
Ok, jokes aside, sorry Flemimg, sorry Fast Eddie....now can we all get back to the Bluey bashing and Inu hunting.
Inu, he's not under my dining table, I checked!

Last edited:

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Now you say that I guess it kinds does look like Flemo, wasn't expecting him in here....week after week I have been scowling at Anasta....I hate that guy! In Fleming's photo, if it is him, in that light, on that angle, still looks like Anasta to me, and Fast Eddie is code for Freddie.......Fitler that is, closet Roosters fan I feel.
Ok, jokes aside, sorry Flemimg, sorry Eddie....now can we all get back to the Bluey bashing and Inu hunting.
He's not under my table, I just checked!

:lol: it is Flem. I'm all about the McClennan bashing though.

Brando

Juniors
thanks to a few too many bottles of red wine with Flem on a steamy Feburary night I can back up his claim to the nickname.

OK, so you have drunk with Flemo on a "steamy Feburary [sic] night" seen his junk AND he is your Avatar.
OK unless you are Stephen Fleming, that is a little creepy.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
If only he had turned 40 more of those 50's into 100's he would have been the greatest player of all time.

Meth

Staff member
1. - Aussie Commentators calls.

EG:
"The NZ forwards are tired.
The NZ forwards are walking back.
The NZ forwards are dominating the second half AND the NZ forwards are tired again.
Canberra has so so many injuries"

2. - Aussie Ref's and touchies bogus calls, every huffing week.

3. - Aussie Berrigan never played like that for us.

4. Playing on a hot Aussie Autumn afternoon, no wonder "The NZ forwards are walking back" of course they are, why would you RUN back only to have two sets where your wingers and centres run the ball and settle the play anyway....duh!

5. - Aussie!

hahaha

Latest posts