What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussie dog acts

Meth

Staff member
This Aussie cricket team is as bad as I can recall seeing it. Its just a shame we are getting trounced 4-0 by Bangladesh, so we can't exploit it

Fast Eddie

First Grade
You have to admit the Thaiday incident was crack up. Tries to take a dive, gets called a pussy by a halfback and jumps up and tries to fight him.

Meth

Staff member
You have to admit the Thaiday incident was crack up. Tries to take a dive, gets called a pussy by a halfback and jumps up and tries to fight him.

Yep- Aussies and Kiwis will be united in condemning that one. Sam Thaiday is officially a diver

timka4

Bench
Yes that is true, he is a whinging, diving, 3rd person player.

Although Thaiday is a good player :)

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Also I think there is something brewing for the final. Little bit of niggle and it could be all on.

Didgi

:lol: Nice work Usain Bolt.

When you say next week you had half your team missing for the final, keep in mind Australia B kicked your arse.

GoldenK1W1

Juniors
Home Ground Advantage wasted tonight. Not looking forward to fronting up to Suncorp next week. Love my country, but on the Kiwi's performance tonight (and on home turf), I think we are going to struggle. The upside is: Raiders are putting on free Hotdogs :lol:

Slammin

Juniors
LOL @ Isaac Luke, that farkwit deserves that treatment every game. Typical idiot, perfect for his ancestry, Maori, and his adopted culture, redfern aborigine. "Yeah bro watch me smash that f**king white c arnt.......oh sh*t you're a f**king racist fella bro"

Waerea-Hargreaves is the definition of a pretender.

Also LOL @ thinking Schillo had a go first, one of the cleanest players in the game. Meanwhile Luke is a little terrier, always having a go at someone no matter their size.

Mader45

Juniors
Aussie were lucky Waerea-Hargreaves wasn't playing. Would of touched up your soft pack

JWH is awesome! He would have won the game single-handedly. Even if Lockyer, Slater, Hayne, Thurston, Inglis, Hodges, Lewis and Watmough were out there JWH would have still individually wiped us out.

Here's to hoping that one Kiwi plays next week........

Usain Bolt

Bench
JWH is awesome! He would have won the game single-handedly. Even if Lockyer, Slater, Hayne, Thurston, Inglis, Hodges, Lewis and Watmough were out there JWH would have still individually wiped us out.

Here's to hoping that one Kiwi plays next week........

No he would of just made your forwards moan about disrespect like last years 4 nations when he called petero a merkin.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hargraves is sh*t, reminds me of Bryce Gibbs 5 years ago. Talks it up and is dirty, puts on a few big hits but then acts like a bitch when he runs it up. Bronson will be a much better option to come in for pritchard.

How many hit ups did Manu make? Gee I was dissappinted in him.

Kiwis going light on front rowers I'd hurting them. Blair and Eastwood are both better out wide.

Lol at thaiday, stayed down like the cat he is, gets called it so jumps up, but then realises he isn't third man in so doesn't throw a punch, even though it's a bloke half his size.

LOL

shinobi

Juniors
LOL @ Isaac Luke, that farkwit deserves that treatment every game. Typical idiot, perfect for his ancestry, Maori, and his adopted culture, redfern aborigine. "Yeah bro watch me smash that f**king white c arnt.......oh sh*t you're a f**king racist fella bro"

did u used to get picked on by the little brown boys in primary school or something?