What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aust. Schoolboys and ARL/AIS on Tour - Parramatta Juniors on show.

The Colonel

Immortal
BARLA SHOW BULLDOG SPIRIT DESPITE HUGE DEFEAT
u19-1_size1.jpg
01/12
BARLA U18s entertained the Australian Schoolboys in the second game of the tour and although the score line doesn’t reflect the game as a whole the British youngsters showed there ‘Bulldog’ spirit going into the second half trailing 40-0.

They had the first and last word in the second half scoring converted tries and with a bit more luck and bounce of the ball they could have at least drawn if not won the second half in front of a healthy crowd of the tour and although the score line doesn’t reflect the game as a whole the British youngsters showed there ‘Bulldog’ spirit going into the second half trailing 40-0.

lionsVs_ais-arlU18_06_size1.jpg
They had the first and last word in the second half scoring converted tries and with a bit more luck and bounce of the ball they could have at least drawn if not won the second half in front of a healthy crowd.
They were blown away in the first half with an awesome display by the Australian Schoolboys who went over for seven tries, six of which were converted. The Cumbrian crowd were introduced to Aboriginal stand off Chris Sandow who has been signed up by the new NRL side Gold Coast Titans as understudy to Preston Campbell and Scott Prince.
A star in the making he ran the show in the first forty scoring a hat-trick, kicking six goals and involved in the other tries and showed all the skills needed for that position.
The BARLA side made a good start and nearly took the lead in the opening minutes following a dummy and break from stand off Luke Sandland.
He passed the ball outside to Cumbrian centre Tyrone Dalton who was bundled into touch just short of the line.
nathan_strudwick_size1.jpg
The Schoolboys immediately struck back going downfield and Sandow scooted through a gap from the play the ball on the last tackle but missed his only conversion.
Following a penalty Sandow then gave a short ball to centre Peni Tagne who crashed through under the posts.
BARLA forced the Schoolboys to drop out from the restart but lost possession early in the tackle count and Sandow made a quick fire 40 meter break before passing inside to Tagne who was superbly stopped.
But from the play the ball Sandow went in for his second and within the first quarter of the game he had scored his hat-trick in a run around move with Tagne and his side led 22-0.
BARLA battled gamely on but with little possession and Sandow made another superb break before sending winger Shannon Walker in for the first of his hat-trick of tries his other two coming as his side ran the ball down the line to the quick silver winger.
The home side took the game to the Schoolboys at the beginning of the second half and were rewarded with a converted try.
Scrum half Chris Forster who had a big influence in the second half with his varied kicking game put a bomb into the corner on the last. The Australians let the ball bounce and it was snapped up by winger James Haynes to cross the whitewash and Forster added he extras.​
luke_capewell1_size1.jpg
The Schoolboys responded with a converted try from Luke Capewell and Liam Foran who had taken over kicking duties from Sandow converted the first of his three goals. But the side lost their first half composure losing the ball early in the tackle count as BARLA’s confidence grew putting in some big and brave hits.
Two further six pointers went the visitors way from Aiden Tolman and David Hala to give them a 58-6 lead before the biggest cheer of the night five minutes from time. Capewell flicked out a pass as the Schoolboys were attacking the BARLA 20meter line and Forster intercepted going 80 meters under the posts to the roaring approval of the crowd, also added the extras on his recovery from his try scoring exploits.
BARLA attacked to the end but couldn’t manage another score but they can be proud of the performance against a very classy Australian Schoolboys squad who on this showing mean business.
Australian Schoolboys Coach Simon Huntly, “A game of two halves, the first half we couldn’t do anything wrong, the completions were good and the football was outstanding. The second half we perhaps didn’t respect the ball or the opposition enough.
They kept coming, all credit to BARLA they rolled their sleeves up came out and put it to us and I suppose 58-12 I would take that.

“BARLA had a good structure, their defence was rigorous and they played some good football and put some points on us. I was over here four years ago and I was thinking to myself about the quality of the BARLA side.
They have come on leaps and bounds in that time and the quality that they showed tonight was as good as anything we confronted from BARLA the last time we were here. So whatever they are doing over here with development must be working.”​
u18Squad.jpg
BARLA U/18 Coach Kelvin Lockett, “I was really pleased with the boys, I said to them all at half time not to give up because I had seen a lot of positives in the first half.
The Australian Schoolboys are a very strong and good football team and I told the lads not to stop believing in themselves and really have a go and that’s what they did in the second half.
“ We had a prop taken away from us at the last minute so we played the game with only two recognised props and three of our lightweight forwards had to move up into the front row, do their bit, have a dig and they got stuck in.
“I think everyone appreciated what they did tonight and the lads showed a lot of courage, endeavour and determination.
Their families can be very proud of them and their efforts and I thought they were superb.”
BARLA U18s: 1. Ashley Huck, 2. Ben Naylor, 3. Ryan Fieldhuse, 4. Tyrone Dalton, 5. James Haynes, 6. Luke Sandland, 7. Chris Forster, 8. Liam Booth, 9. Tommy Hodgson, 10. Danny Ljazouri, 11. Luke Pennington, 12. John Young, 13. Andy Kay. Subs: 14. John Walker, 15. Michael Maxwell, 16. Dean Thompson, 17. Tony Burns.
AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLBOYS: 1. Chris Lawrence, 2. Cameron White, 3. Joel Thompson, 4. Peni Tagne, 5. Shannon Walker, 6. Chris Sandown, 7. Liam Foran, 8. Tim Mannah, 9. Joel Brown, 10. Tim Robinson, 11. David Hala, 12. Jeremiah Walters, 13. Will Mataka. Subs: 14. Luke Capewell, 15. Aiden Tolman, 16. Will Matthews, 17. Jay Aston.

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/assrl_tour06_matchReport_G2-vs-barla.php

The Colonel

Immortal
TIM MANNAH

tim_mannah_size3.jpg

At 107kg and 184cm tall, Tim is a robust front rower from Christian Community High School, in Sydney’s Inner West. Tim was an instrumental part of this year’s NSW Combined Independent School’s championship winning side at the ASSRL championships.
Tim also played for Parramatta Eels in SG Ball and Jersey Flegg during the 2006 season. He also enjoys having a laugh, the beach, friends, going to church, and everything about summer. Tim also aspires to pursue a career in the NRL. Surprisingly he also believes he has a modelling career to fall back on.

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/assrl_tour06_teamList_assrl.php

The Colonel

Immortal
TIM ROBINSON
tomothy_robinson_size3.jpg

From Patrician Brothers Blacktown in Sydney’s West, Tim is 185cm and weighs 100kg. A member of the Combined Catholic Colleges side in 2006, Tim also plays for the Parramatta Eels in SG Ball and captained that side and the Jersey Flegg team in 2006. He also enjoys any sport that involves a ball. Tim aspires to play in the NRL in the years to come.

The Colonel

Immortal
Craig BRENNAN
craig_brennan_size3.jpg

Trainer Craig is the Head Teacher PDHPE at Parramatta Marist High School. Craig has also been the strength and conditioning coach for the Parramatta Eels Premier League team for the past seven years.

They were Premiers in a nail biting Grand Final 2006. Craig has also been involved as the trainer for the ASSRL teams for the past three years.

Stagger eel

Staff member
both Mannah and Robo will both get decent runs this year purely because Culnane knows how to bring on a youngster...

looking forward to having a very competative flegg side this year.

The Colonel

Immortal
ENGLISH CONFIDENT OF 'PUTTING ON A GOOD SHOW OLD BOY' 6:30pm 30/11 THE AIS/ARL UNDER 18's play game 4 of their European and UK tour with a game against the ENGLAND UNDER 17's in Leeds on Thursday November 30 th.
With two Australian Representitive teams in the United Kingdom at the moment there is plenty of footy happening. The Australian AIS/ARL under 18's are unbeaten so far this tour after impressive wins in France last week followed by a very tough test against the Great Britain Commiunity Lions in which the Aussies boys sneeked home with a brilliant last minute try to Australian winger Kurt Beahan.

They are quitely excited in English Rugby League circles about the English squads chances this year accoring to officails from BRL & BARLA that we contacted over the past 24 hours or so.
Now we just have to wait again for the results of Game 4.
Lucky the cricket is in Australia this year or a bloke could get confused.
So while we wait for the boys to belt the English Under 17's about for 80 minutes we can all find out about the Australian Schoolboys (ASSRL) Game last night against the BARLA Under 18's which as we all know the Junior KANGAROO's won 58 - 12.. See it's easy (ourfooty media)

THE SQUAD

KURT BEAHAN (Dubbo)
ILIJA RADAN (Manly)
MITCHELL CAHALANE (Penrith)
BEN CRONIN (Brisbane)
STEFAN DIPPEL (Darwin)
BLAKE GALLEN (Boggabri)
RYAN GILBERT (Bundaberg)
WILLIAM ISA (Penrith)
SAM JOE (Yeppoon)
BENJAMIN JONES (Brisbane)
ROBERT LANGTON (Brisbane)
JACOB MARKETO (Brisbane)
JONATHAN MANNAH (Paramatta)
ZACHARY MERRITT (Forbes)
ANTHONY MITCHELL (Townsville)
DANIEL MORTIMER (Orange)
BILLY ROGERS (Gympie)
JOEL ROMELO (Brisbane)
ZACHARY RUSS (Narrabri)
NATHAN SMITH (Macksville)
WESLEY SUCKLEY (Binnaway)
GALU TEO (Brisbane)
GERARD TIBBETTS (Brisbane)
FRED TILA (Brisbane)

BRIAN JOHNSON (Head Coach)
PETER O’SULLIVAN (Assistant Coach
COLIN MATTHEWS (Assistant Coach)
PAUL WALKER (Trainer)
PETER JONES (Trainer)
BRIAN WITT (Doctor)
ANDREW COOKE (Physio)

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/arl-ais_2006Tour.php

The Colonel

Immortal
AUSSIES GET HOME WITH LAST MINUTE TRY 24/11 THE GREAT Britain U18 Community Lions played the better football for most of the match, but the Australian Institute of Sport got the money 18-14 in the first of two games on English soil.
Fresh from winning two tour games in France, the AIS squad snatched the result against the Lions with a last minute try to winger Kurt Beahan. The game at Rochedale began with Great Britain scoring two quick tries and racing to a 12-0 lead. AIS seemingly had no answer to the relentless onslaught.

However it was a different AIS team that took to the field in the second half. A try before halftime helped arrest the opposition's momentum and when the Aussies returned they produced two tries almost straight away.

At that stage the score was level 14-all, a stalemate that would last for much of the game in a tense standoff.

Not that Great Britain stood by idly. In heart-breaking fashion the Lions missed penalty goals and a field goal during the second stanza.When Beahan touched down with seconds remaining to steal the game, AIS players knew they had dodged a bullet.

While the flying winger struck the blow that counted, credit must go to centre William Isa for a fantastic offload that laid the platform. The AIS team now remains unbeaten from three games and will play the Great Britain Under-17 Academy team on Thursday 30th November at Leeds.

TRIES :
Gerard Tibbets, Ben Cronin, Zac Russ, Kurt Beahan
GOALS : Ben Cronin 6, Robert Langton 2 18 - 14

TRIES : ?

GOALS : ?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Friday, 1 December 2006

MEDIA RELEASE

The AIS/ARL Under-18s have finished unbeaten on their tour of France and Great Britain, which concluded with a 32-22 win against the English Academy Under-17s earlier this morning (AEST) at South Leeds Stadium in England.

After entering the halftime break at 12-4 down, two early second half tries set up an inspired comeback from the AIS/ARL side, with Narrabri’s Zac Russ leading the team to its fourth consecutive tour win with a standout performance.

The AIS/ARL boys were cheered on by the Australian Schoolboys side, which defeated a British Amateur Rugby League Association (BARLA) schools side on Wednesday by 58-12. The Schoolboys will continue their tour of Wales, England and France when they face the Great Britain Under-18 Young Lions on Saturday at Doncaster Rugby Union Club.

AIS/ARL Under-18s coach Brian Johnson said this year’s tour had been an unreserved success, noting the improvement in the standard of play from previous trips.

“We are very pleased with standard of competition here in England, every match provided a stern test for AIS program to measure itself against,” Johnson said.

“I am also very pleased with our squad’s performance tonight, and over the whole tour – it has shown that many of the players have developed extremely well over their time in the AIS program.”

Results:
AIS/ARL Under-18s v English Academy Under-17s at South Leeds Stadium
AIS/ARL Under-18s 32 (Galu Teo, Anthony Mitchell, Sam Joe, Zac Merritt, Daniel Mortimer, Zac Russ tries. Ben Cronin 3, Daniel Mortimer goals) bt English Academy Under-17s 22

Australian Schoolboys v BARLA at The Coupland Stadium on Wednesday 29/11
Australian Schoolboys 58 (Chris Sandow 3, Shannon Walker 3, Chris Lawrence, Luke Capewell, Aidan Tolman, David Hala tries. Chris Sandow 6, Liam Foran goals.) bt BARLA (2 tries, 2 goals)

parra pete

Referee
Joel Thompson is the son of Michael Spinks an ex Canberra Raider. Joel has signed to play with the Storm. Let me say this..He is one hell of a player. Playing centres but will become a devastating second rower.
Joel is from Ivanhoe..as is Simon Huntly, the coach of the team... Not a bad effort from the small community...
Bloody proud of em.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
the amount of CRL players in those teams is phenominal, im so stoked for all of them

KURT BEAHAN (Dubbo)
ILIJA RADAN (Manly)
MITCHELL CAHALANE (Penrith)
BEN CRONIN (Brisbane)
STEFAN DIPPEL (Darwin)
BLAKE GALLEN (Boggabri)
RYAN GILBERT (Bundaberg)
WILLIAM ISA (Penrith)
SAM JOE (Yeppoon)
BENJAMIN JONES (Brisbane)
ROBERT LANGTON (Brisbane)
JACOB MARKETO (Brisbane)
JONATHAN MANNAH (Paramatta)
ZACHARY MERRITT (Forbes)
ANTHONY MITCHELL (Townsville)
DANIEL MORTIMER (Orange)
BILLY ROGERS (Gympie)
JOEL ROMELO (Brisbane)
ZACHARY RUSS (Narrabri)
NATHAN SMITH (Macksville)
WESLEY SUCKLEY (Binnaway)

GALU TEO (Brisbane)
GERARD TIBBETTS (Brisbane)
FRED TILA (Brisbane

AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLBOYS: 1. Chris Lawrence, 2. Cameron White, 3. Joel Thompson, 4. Peni Tagne, 5. Shannon Walker, 6. Chris Sandown, 7. Liam Foran, 8. Tim Mannah, 9. Joel Brown, 10. Tim Robinson, 11. David Hala, 12. Jeremiah Walters, 13. Will Mataka. Subs: 14. Luke Capewell, 15. Aiden Tolman, 16. Will Matthews, 17. Jay Aston.

Mr_E

Juniors
I take it Ben Cronin is no relation to the great Michael "the crow" Cronin, but he's a goal kicking centre.

I was lucky enough to bump into the team on a ferry in London last Thursday afternoon! Sheer luck.

First person I spoke to was young Tim Robinson - nice kid. I told him i was a Parra fan and had seen the team play at North Sydney earlier in the year.

Spoke to Craig Brennan, who seemed to be the teams photographer.:)

All the kids seemed pretty excited - but not liking the cold. About 6degrees on the Thames, less wind chill factor , as it was an open top.

Also spoke to a young kid from Newcastle, Joel. Really nice kid, who had never really been out of the hunter that alone the country. When I asked him where he was from, he told me Australia :) , I said, yeah I know, but where - he said Newcastle NSW. Then he asked me which country I was from :) , I know i had been in the UK for 5 weeks, but, didnt know my accent could change so much!!:lol: :lol: Poor innocent bugger - he needs to get some lessons from Joey! Told him I was going to Nelson Bay this weekend, and he seemed to get the idea that i wasnt a local!

I wish all of these young blokes the best - they were doing the country proud when I was aound them. (They had a 20+ hour flight, straight to the hotel, and then out sightseeing!!)

forward pass

Coach
Mr_E said:
I take it Ben Cronin is no relation to the great Michael "the crow" Cronin, but he's a goal kicking centre.

I don't believe so.

Interestingly though - Marty Sheargold of "Shebang" fame on Triple M is Micks cousin !!

The Colonel

Immortal
AUSSIE SCHOOLBOYS TOO GOOD FOR GB COMMUNITY LIONS
Match Report by C Woods and A Campbell of Doncaster College & OF Media. Monday 05th Dec '06

GB Community Lions u 18’s were defeated 38-8 by an impressive Australian Schoolboys team on Sunday afternoon at Doncaster RUFC.

The Lions were outclassed by a well drilled Australian side but showed determination and promise throughout the game. The Australians started quickly and were soon 8 points ahead thanks to tries from Chris Sandow and Timmy Mannah with pace and change of direction being key in the build up to the tries.

This early blitz seemed to kickstart the GB pack and through good forward play scored a well worked try by C Sanby.

Approaching halftime the GB Lions were dominating possession and field position when an inspired interception and run by Sandow lead to a try which he converted. This try had a negative effect on the Lions and they seemed content to play out the remainder of the half. They were boosted by the Sinbinning of Australian number 16 Tim Robinson. This boosted the Lions spirit but they were unable to convert the man advantage into points as the half drew to a close.

The Australians started the second half as they did the first blitzing the Lions tryline with some slick passing and excellent wing play. Tries from I Folan, O Geia and S Walker gave Australia a 28 to 4 lead. This should have been more but due to a strong wind and poor kicking, only one of these tries was converted.

The Lions rallied as they did in the first half and scored a try in the corner following a penalty by the Australians finished well by C Sanby for his second of the game. The conversion was however missed again. The Australian pace had by then took its toll on the Lions and holes were beginning to appear in their defense. 2 tries in 5 second half minutes gave the scoreline a slightly one sided at 38 to 8

GB coach Carl Briscoe was generally satisfied with his teams second half performance. He added “ I’m very optimistic for the future of the players. I am very pleased with the teams efforts and they will get better with time. We will learn a lot from this match and the Australians clinical style of play.

Australia coach Simon Huntley added “ I thought we were a bit flat in the first half and didn’t execute very well. We had trouble acclimatizing, but we improved in the second half and I always felt we had enough options to win the game.”

Huntley also added “ I would like to thank Doncaster college for letting the team use their facilities prior to the game.”

GB Team Lineup AUSTRALIAN LINE UP
Brett Carter
Lee Hawey
Paul Johnson
Lee Williams (capt)
Craig Sanby
Shaun Garrod
Chris Brook
Jack Holmes
Martyn Greaves
Michael Ramsden
Sean O’Grady
Richard Dunham
Andy Bowman
Owen Lewis
Brett Phillips
Adam Myers
Darryl Appleby
Coach: Carl Briscoe
Chris Sandow
Shannon Walker
Joel Thompson
Israel Folan
Obadiah Geia
Mitchell Pearce (capt)
Liam Foran
David Hala
Nathan Strudwick
Tim Mannah
Kevin Proctor
Joseph Paulo
Jay Aston
Joel Brown
Jeremiah Walters
Tim Robinson
Luke Muttdon
Coach: Simon Huntley

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/assrl_tour06.php

The Colonel

Immortal
OFFICIAL Match Report by Chris Park

England’s Under 17 Academy side paid a high price for failing to turn some early gilt edged scoring chances into tries, eventually losing by 10 points to an Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) team which showed greater sharpness and awareness, at South Leeds Stadium on Thursday night.

England Head Coach Tony Smith saw his charges miss several opportunities which started as early as the second minute, when, after St. Helens halfback Kyle Eastmond had kicked a wind assisted 40-20, Liam Welham was harshly penalised for failing to play the ball correctly.

Six minutes later, loose forward Joe Westerman looked to have capitalised when a chancy offload from Mike Burnett was scooped up by Danny Houghton who put the Castleford forward away, only to be penalised for a double movement over the Australian line.

Credit the AIS defence for their last ditch effort on that occasion, but they had no way of stopping Leeds winger James Archibald when he swept over in the corner from a Houghton break. Westerman landed the awkward kick and chances continued to arrive for England, Liam Farrell being stopped just short by a fine Daniel Mortimer tackle right on the line, then AIS winger Galu Teo’s kick receipt under pressure was copybook stuff as well as a warning of what was to come.

England’s stream of attacks brought a second try when Welham was put away by Eastmond and Jordan Turner as England continued to attack and the Hull KR man crashed in for Westerman to convert from the angle, but it was the AIS who finished the half on a high when Teo caught an Eastmond bomb inches from his own corner flag, evaded two chasers and ran the full length of the pitch for a try. Ben Cronin missed the conversion by a whisker, but with the strong wind to face in the second period, England’s interval lead looked distinctly fragile.

It was to prove exactly that as the Aussies scored four quick tries. Two minutes into the new half, Anthony Mitchell nipped over from a play the ball, then a Daniel Mortimer 40-20 paved the way for big centre Sam Joe to power over. Mitchell turned provider with a neat offload which sent Zac Merritt careering over, and Mortimer – son of former Canterbury and Hull KR centre Peter – showed lightening reactions to collect a kick almost off the toe of Houghton and sprint nearly eighty metres to touch down.

There were two conversions from Cronin and the game was almost out of England’s reach. Welham and Eastmond did their best to reverse the flow, Welham’s sheer determination getting him in at the flag, then Eastmond finishing off a fine move which featured the pace and strength of Archibald.

A Westerman conversion and with fifteen minutes left the gap was back to manageable proportions, but Australian fullback Zac Russ cut clean through from some thirty metres, Cronin kicked the conversion and a last minute penalty – and England Coach Tony Smith was left to reflect upon a night’s work which promised so much, but ultimately failed to deliver against a side which looked far sharper.

“The biggest differences were our poor execution in the first half and our concentration levels immediately after half time”; said Smith.

“With the wind behind us in the first half it would have been easy for us to go in further in front than 12-4, but it’s no co-incidence that Australians seem able to lift their intensity with a burst of energy at crucial times, and we have to learn from things like that.”

“It’s disappointing that we don’t have the chance to put the record straight with a return game, when I thought that over 70 of the 80 minutes England were the better team – but we knew the situation, and if I had one qualm it would be that we do play only one game against them”.

Smith picked out Wigan forward Lee Mossop and St. Helens scrum half Kyle Eastmond as being among the team’s top performers.

He said;“I made Lee the captain tonight because of his attitude and enthusiasm. He’s not really a front rower, but he played there tonight and he really got stuck in. Kyle Eastmond found himself closed down in the second half a bit, but he’s a player who will go on to bigger and better things and he’ll learn from this.

“Overall, it’s been an enjoyable experience and I can’t fault the enthusiasm and commitment of the players.”

AIS CLEAN SWEEP '06 TOUR WINNING 4/4

Tthe AIS Unde r18's Squad wrapped up its four-match stint in the Northern Hemisphere with a 30-22 win against England Under 17 at South Leeds Stadium, the Schoolboys pasted BARLA Under 18s 58-12 at Whitehaven.

Leading the way was brilliant Souths Logan Magpie and Marsden State High talent Chris Sandow, who scored three tries playing at five-eighth for Australia.

His man-of-the-match performance began with an artful kick feign out wide, opening a gap for him to dive across the tryline. Sandow then put centre Peni Tagive into a hole on halfway, backing up on the inside and showing exceptional speed to finish in style.

Amazingly, Palm Beach Currumbin schoolboy Shannon Walker also had enough time to post a hat-trick before halftime, including one blistering effort over 80m. Both Walker and Sandow are contracted to NRL newcomers the Gold Coast Titans. The second half saw tries to Redcliffe’s David Hala, Easts Tigers’ Luke Capewell and Norths Devils’ Aiden Tolman. Tries for BARLA came from winger James Haynes and Chris Forster, son of former Ireland World Cup player and Warrington Wolves mainstay Mark Forster. While Australian Schoolboys will prepare for Saturday’s match against the Great Britain Community Lions at Doncaster, the AIS squad, featuring 12 Queenslanders, will return home after their latest success.. Learn MOre (source : QRL, ourfooty media)

TRIES :
Teo (35min.), Mitchell (42), Joe (48), Merritt (52), Mortimer (55), Russ (70)

GOALS : Ben Cronin 3, Daniel Mortimer
TRIES :
Archibald (10min.); Welham (23,59); Eastmond (65)

GOALS : Westerman 3

Stagger eel

Staff member
the BSB boys interviewed who i believe was the coach Aus school boys side and declared Tim Mannah as the stand out forward for the squad thus far.

I think this kid is going to have a massive year for Flegg next season.