What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aust v NZ man of the match?

Anonymous

Juniors
The TV gave it to Webcke who put in high work load and pulled off a few good offloads in the first half.

But I thought Ricketson and Bailey put in a more all-round performance in the forwards an imo, Wing and Lyon were the pick of the backs.
For NZ, I thought Richard Swain was the standout.

I called the game for sportstalk420 and picked Ricketson as my man of the match, while he didn't make his usaul 40 tackles he did run and pass alot to support players making his hitup count a bit lower than normal, he played a 5/8's type of game. Bailey was also good as was Wing, Tate and Minichiello.

JoeD

First Grade
Hard to pick an aussie but for the kiwis Swain and Rauhihi were the pick of an ordinary bunch.

guten_targ

Juniors
Agree with Webcke, he was simply sublime..hats off to the guy for his heart and effort, as to the kiwi team? Rauhihi, the only guy to go forward in the whole forward pack.

Latest posts