What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia in South Africa 3 x ODI, 3 x T20i Feb-Mar 2020

TheParraboy

Staff member
Most games are on very late,kicks off in the wee hours of Saturday morning

All times in AEDT

T20

22/2 - 3am Johannesburg
23/2 - 1130pm Port Elizabeth
27/2 - 3am Cape Town

ODI

29/2 - 10am Paari
4/3 - 10am Bloemfontein,
7/3 - 7pm Potchefstroom

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/...wade-mitchell-marsh-return-australian-colours

Australia squads to South Africa
T20I Aaron Finch (capt), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins (vc), Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa

ODI Aaron Finch (capt), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins (vc), Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa

Sphagnum

Coach
I think the gates open at 6pm local time (3am Sydney) so the game wont start until 7pm (4am) I wouldn’t think. Just extra info for those playing at home.

still overcast but no rain at 1pm local

Sphagnum

Coach
Wade was shit. Marsh was shit. They both got trumped by the whole South African team.

nice ground to watch cricket at though and being 11,000km from home and watching some merkin take a hatrick while your team raw dogs the saffas was pretty satisfying. The crowd took it well tbh and didn’t carry on like f**kheads unlike the barmy army.

they clapped smith off which was very surprising.

Ha! My son tells me this game is on tonight. We're both shocked to see result this morning. Pleased as punch now. Think I'll watch the replay and pretend I dont know how it pans out.

JJ

Immortal
Does Agar have long levers? What a cricketer

As an aside great figures from the great Steyn... I guess the crutches confused the batters? He’ll have slept well in his retirement village