What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia V.s England

Danish Moo Cow said:
What about Tallis slapping Madam after he scored a try? And his brilliant reading skills down at Stadium Australia? :lol:

It still dosnt make the qld origin side nor the broncos a dirty team... No NRL team is dirty for that matter.

all-knight

Juniors
sorry people but im with the madman commentator! i believe that the morley send off is punishment enough. i cant stand the commentator either but i agree with him. Morley missed the whole game, he played not even 12 seconds.

the aussies better pick up the pace quick smart because they came a long way to losing that game against 12 men. as much as some may hate to admit it, the presence of morley in that team is scaring the crap out of our team and coaching staff coz they know the influence morley will have on that game! he'll be out to rectify his wrongs and i think he will!

there is no way we can beat england with 13 men on the field, if we play the way we playes sunday morning!

antonius

Coach
all-knight said:
sorry people but im with the madman commentator! i believe that the morley send off is punishment enough. i cant stand the commentator either but i agree with him. Morley missed the whole game, he played not even 12 seconds.
Compare the Morley tackle with the one Ben Kennedy got 6 weeks for last season, and then say the punishment was fair!!
Morley is blessed. It's not as though it's his first offence either. When you consider Josh Perry got a week for a face massage (That incidently nobody before or after has been charged with, even though it's gone on since the game was created) Morley got off very very lightly. :x :x :x :x

The decision today was ordinary. No doubts. The tackle was the worst of the last 12 months. From a kickoff there can be no excuses for that. He was too hepped up for the moment and its a scenario we NRL fans have had put up with for too long. Pommy fans actually believe he has been wrongfully given the title of "Thug", but I'm sure they know what he's all about now.

And, CH, you wanted examples of thuggery, I gave them. I never made any allegation of Queersland being a dirty team.