What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia vs. India 2nd Test

lockyno1

Post Whore
It took Warney forty-something overs to take six wickets on a spinners paradise. He was never going to clean them up inside 210.

And it took Harbajan 80 overs to get 11 in the first test! What is your point mate! Every spinner bowls a lot of overs in India! You can't say Warne would not have got 7 or 8 wickets t6o win the test becuase NO-ONE including you know for certain what could have happened! :clap:

azza

Juniors
I think India would have had the upper hand at the start of the day but we all know how good the Aussie bowling attack is at getting quick wickets - all they would have needed was a couple of quick ones and they would have been right on top.

On another note, it's sad to hear that the next tour of India won't be till 2010 given what a great rivalry these two teams have going at the moment.

Iafeta

Referee
lockyno1 said:
The Aussies should go and buy some lotto tickets. India woulod have romped home.

Absolute rubbish! Both teams could have won from there! 210 runs would not have been easy on a turning pitch with WARNE there! It was anyone's game! India only have themselves to blame anyway! They had more tahn enough opportunities to dismiss Australia earlier on Day 4! Then we wouldn't have even been there today :roll:

Mate if Jason Gillespie could bat for a session and a half out there, I'd be backing Virender Seahag, Singh, Dravid, Ganguly, Laxman, Patel, Kaif to be able to do likewise and then some. The pitch was better than it was made out to be the first innings effort of the Australians, I would have backed the house on India.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The only thing that is certain, is that we'll never know who would have won.

Latest posts