What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurt Capewell

Not seeing under the radar as people were talking us up like we’re the Panthers
I meant more in terms of how opposition prepared and played against us. I know as last season went on, opposition players and coaches were saying that sort of stuff. But behind the scenes, especially in the first half of the season, did they prep and analyse us the same way they did against the usual heavyweights? Would've been understandable if they didn't.

Reactions: JJ

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I meant more in terms of how opposition prepared and played against us. I know as last season went on, opposition players and coaches were saying that sort of stuff. But behind the scenes, especially in the first half of the season, did they prep and analyse us the same way they did against the usual heavyweights? Would've been understandable if they didn't.
I’d guarantee they didn’t because they couldn’t. We had a new coach and structure and there simply wasn’t the video resources to analyse.

Latest posts