What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia Vs New Zealand, Twickenham Stoop

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo1

First Grade
Considering how versatile our backline is, I'd argue that it isn't neccesary to carry a utility player on the bench.

Exactly. If your going to pick a 'utility', they had better be able to also play in the back row, otherwise they are wasted.

Boganater

Juniors
You talk about his abilities in positions Lewis played 6+ years ago and you have the hide to call me a knob :lol:

Gidley has played full games at both halfback and hooker just last year so I think he goes alright in the front line mate.

You want to think Lewis is a better footballer, you go right ahead. Unfortunately for you mate, it doesn't make it true just because you've fooled yourself into believing it.

I find your unconditional man love for Gidley amusing and disturbing at the same time :lol:
I understand he's a Newcastle boy and you a Knights fan but seriously snap out of it.
I'm a Raiders fan but I'm not gonna say Shillington has to be there just cause he plays for my team if he plays good on him, if not bad luck.
Keep trying to build the myth of Gidley though it's hilarious. He might win the Golden boot if you keep it up :sarcasm:

Latest posts