What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Side Announced

Hallatia

Referee
clearly not the best possible team, I will never understand why Price is not being selected
how come Andrew Ryan keeps getting representative lockpositions? surely we have better locks than he

Iafeta

Referee
Price must be banished from rep footy. Great start to the year, after being the Warriors best easily last year... 270m from 28 hit ups plus a try, plus a line break assist today against the Cowboys, plus pressure on the kickers, plus leadership.

Moving to the Warriors for him has been a bad move - you don't get on 9, you're no show.

Big Pete

Referee
Tate and Lyon shouldn't be there. Berrigan can also count himself lucky.

I thought Tupou played well against the Broncos, lucky to beat Hoffman for a spot though, spose the Stuart factor got him through.

Pretty predictable side, should be a interesting match to say the least.

Big Pete

Referee
Price can also consider himself unlucky! I spose Stuart holds something against him when Price put in a poor showing in the 2005 Tri Nations.

He'll definatly be fired up for QLD though, which is good for us. :)

Disco

Bench
Disco's predicted side

1.Hunt
2.Inglis (Stewart)Wrong
3.Hodges
4.Cooper Wrong
5.King
6.Lockyer
7.Thurston
8.Kite
9.Smith
10.Civoniceva
11.Hindmarsh
12.Mason
13.Ryan

14.BowenWrong
15.Bailey
16.Tupou
17.Matua/Creagh/Hoffman/Watmough/Bird/Johnson/Simpson well i threw a net out and caught a fish

Mr Saab

Referee
Tate should not be there, i dont even want him at the broncos...i would swap him with Fitzhenry of Covell!

But as for Israel...he has played 5 games and is 18. Come on.

Iafeta

Referee
Price must have ran over someone's cat. That can be the only explanation

(Aside from the obvious, he plays for the Warriors, and that is rep suicide from an Australian perspective - you don't get on 9, they don't even know you're going around).

Mr Saab

Referee
Penance said:
no Greg Bird?

This is why fans are not selectors.
If it were up to fans then any johnny come lately who has played 5 good games would make the team.
We would have had 4000 players represent australia over the yrs instead of the 1000 odd.

Penance

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Tate should not be there, i dont even want him at the broncos...i would swap him with Fitzhenry of Covell!

But as for Israel...he has played 5 games and is 18. Come on.
I reckon he would of had a cracker

Scott

Bench
As a Kiwi, that side doesn't strike much fear into me. A good solid forward pack, nothing out of the box. Tupou is a good selection. He'll add some second phase play. It's probably the best side they could have come up with imo. You'll miss Inglis though. He would be super on the wing.

Juniors
just another team that goes to show the australian team is never picked on form

Latest posts