What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2016

WaznTheGreat

Referee
What was wrong with it. Thought it played fair

The inside part of the track was f**ked,horses with inside barriers had to drop out to last and swing 600 wide into the better going,you can't have group 1 races where horses are scraping the paint off the new grandstand side rail,that's geniused.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The inside part of the track was f**ked,horses with inside barriers had to drop out to last and swing 600 wide into the better going,you can't have group 1 races where horses are scraping the paint off the new grandstand side rail,that's geniused.

This times 100, horses on the inside had none

Even John O'Plod worked it out he tried to scratch Mogador after the second race because it was out of 1, ran well too but got lapped by the horses that were on the outside.

Highlights from the last couple of races the horses were seriously only a few feet away from patrons who were watching on the rail, craziness :shock:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Track on Saturday made the Moonee Valley track on Cox Plate day look like an even playing field.

lockyno1

Post Whore

From a betting point of view I loved it though. Back the horses on the outside. I didn't mind the track but I'll be re-watching the races tomorrow (my usual half day off)