What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Im gonna have a mug bet on old mate Divine Quality if it runs in the Lightning Stakes,it was so luscious down the Flemington straight before a spell,i reckon this donkey worth a go at the odds

Sepoy the GOAT

lockyno1

Post Whore
Im gonna have a mug bet on old mate Divine Quality if it runs in the Lightning Stakes,it was so luscious down the Flemington straight before a spell,i reckon this donkey worth a go at the odds

Sepoy the GOAT

I always back that donkey first up. Had a large go when it was first up at 20’s last preparation and it bolted in

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Backing Camilo in the last at Lismore, $11 and $6 for the place looks juicy.

Most likely a donation to Tabcorp, but see what happens, the 6 has the class to win this race, but lets go with boosting the weekly kitty.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Some dude from Arrowfield was calling Dundeel the new Zabeel after Castelvecchio won on the weekend.

Only early days and he’s going along okay but that was a bit over the top. That’s like calling Rashays the new Sizzler, has a long way to go.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Some dude from Arrowfield was calling Dundeel the new Zabeel after Castelvecchio won on the weekend.

Only early days and he’s going along okay but that was a bit over the top. That’s like calling Rashays the new Sizzler, has a long way to go.
LOL!!

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I hope Chris Waller has a rabbit up the hat because The Autumn Suns trials have been dreadful. Spright gave it windburn yesterday.

This is screaming out like ‘injury enforced retirement’ like Sebring, Vancouver, Capitalist etc

lockyno1

Post Whore
I hope Chris Waller has a rabbit up the hat because The Autumn Suns trials have been dreadful. Spright gave it windburn yesterday.

This is screaming out like ‘injury enforced retirement’ like Sebring, Vancouver, Capitalist etc

Autumn Sun was horrible last year in the trials. Could be just one of these terrible trial horses. It shouldn’t be a shock if Spright won as it’s a sprinter

to_ddeath

Coach
Having a serious gander at Divine Quality in the Lightning tomorrow...don't think it's a super-strong field & only see a couple of real dangers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Probably gonna back Graff. Reckons it's going to be a top sprinter. Was only found out last prep when they went out to 1400m.

I'm guessing it will be kept to the sprints this prep. Should be charging at them late in this.
Only loss on a dry track was the Golden Rose.

I just reckon the Sydney form is much better and am having a few peanuts on him.