What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2020

to_ddeath

Coach
LOL what the hell is Cummings is smoking, he's running Tally in the Doncaster first up...

Drawn 24 surely they scratch it.

His dad running Fawaz is equally odd..would’ve thought the Derby was a better option.
I’ve jumped on Melody early, but tempted to throw Mr.Sea Wolf into it with his second up record.
Brandenburg ain’t no Brutal.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
His dad running Fawaz is equally odd..would’ve thought the Derby was a better option.
I’ve jumped on Melody early, but tempted to throw Mr.Sea Wolf into it with his second up record.

Haha for anyone but Anthony Cummings it would be, bloke takes ‘throwing them in the deep end’ to new levels. Remember he ran that random BM78 horse no one had even heard of in the Queen Elizabeth a few years ago?

lockyno1

Post Whore

My first thought is the way you are thinking, however Melody Belle has to carry a lot of weight. If it gets out to $10 probably save on it, but personally looking elsewhere. The rain on Thursday and Friday is the other factor. Just how wet will it get and Randwick doesn't need much to be in the Heavy range. The wetter the better for some.

Nights Watch and Star of the Seas if it gets in that Heavy range are silly prices imo. Brandenburg is way unders, it won a race at $60-1 and was beaten by panels the next start despite getting the conditions and you are taking single figures? Super Seth is ridiculous unders, typical 3 year old fappers backing that into single digits.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I liked this imaging until I saw it’s barrier, I’ve backed Star of the Seas and just hope it pisses down.

to_ddeath

Coach
My first thought is the way you are thinking, however Melody Belle has to carry a lot of weight. If it gets out to $10 probably save on it, but personally looking elsewhere. The rain on Thursday and Friday is the other factor. Just how wet will it get and Randwick doesn't need much to be in the Heavy range. The wetter the better for some.

Nights Watch and Star of the Seas if it gets in that Heavy range are silly prices imo. Brandenburg is way unders, it won a race at $60-1 and was beaten by panels the next start despite getting the conditions and you are taking single figures? Super Seth is ridiculous unders, typical 3 year old fappers backing that into single digits.

I’ll give it all up if Plods Watch wins...

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Its a Dartboard Job of a race.. I had a nibble at Yulong Prince yesterday just think its the stand out overs currently.

Was looking forward to being back at Randwick after the shit Rosehill has been throwing up the last few weeks, but the rain will probably f*ck it too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
On a Heavy 10 @ 41-1 star of the Seas has to be the overs horse. Gets in with 53kgs as well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
SOTS is a topline G3 horse which means he profiles brilliantly to win this weak ass Doncaster
It’s a horrible Doncaster field IMO. He ran top 4 on a slow track in a much tougher epsom last spring with about the same weight. If it’s a Heavy 10 with me on at 41-1 happy f**king days for Hiney!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
It’s a horrible Doncaster field IMO. He ran top 4 on a slow track in a much tougher epsom last spring with about the same weight. If it’s a Heavy 10 with me on at 41-1 happy f**king days for Hiney!!

It will be caviars and lobsters if it wins for both of us

Sphagnum

Coach
Gold Coast race 2 - #8 today
Randwick race 5 -#2 tomorrow

both call THE CHOSEN ONE

Good job Queensland you f**king 2 headed idiots.

Latest posts