What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biglance

Bench
I finally want to win one of these :lol:

so do i have any one who wants to contest with me ill decide which avatar u will have or i will have after the match

good fun this is
as u can see i lost my bet to the cowboys supporter ilove a good gamble

choc_soldier

Coach
Nah, I want to wear my Blues avatar with pride next week.

Just a matter of bad timing more than anything.

And besides, I've already lost once to you guys this year! :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Your on Big Lance!

I'll wear a dragons avatar for 1 week, and you wear the panther av.

Go the panthers! We will bounce back, mark my words.

Nugby

Juniors
good to see biglance getting his avatar back, plus a scalp, shame to see that signature go though :D

Biglance

Bench
thank u Nugby, and Sato,
by the way fibro man, change ur avatar now please to the dragons one u will have it until the panthers next game

*Sandy*

First Grade
It makes you realise now why those players missing to origin are in origin. Missed big Ben Ross big time i think. Missed our play makers also. Langy needs to re-think on the replacement half combo's but then it makes you wonder, would they have done so badly if we did have our origin players playing? Lot's to think about but i guess we gotta look at the big picture and take into consideration 9 players missing out of the regular 17.

choc_soldier

Coach
So that's where you went PK!

Bloody hell, I thought we lost you within the migrating crush at Mulgoa Road after the game...

We made our own fun back at Panthers. We didn't need you! :p :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
parra_panther said:
So that's where you went PK!

Bloody hell, I thought we lost you within the migrating crush at Mulgoa Road after the game...

We made our own fun back at Panthers. We didn't need you! :p :lol:

I went to seek out my true love at the paceway only to find that a dragon has captured his heart! :cry: ;-) :D

Fibroman

First Grade
Priddis was quiet in the first half but had a better second stanza.
Clinton was terrible all game.
Whatuira was also terrible. I don't know why Big ARtie rates him at all. He is ordinary.
Swain isn't the player he was last year. Maybe starting Pritchard at lock is another option when the stars are out on origin duties.