What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Sandy*

First Grade
fibro man said:
I don't know why Big ARtie rates him at all. He is ordinary.

He only rates him to get my attention. ;-)

Swain goes alright.

I think it was Richard Fa'aoso that dropped a bit of ball? If so, he had a shocker too. What really got me was that those Juniors had the chance to step up and show what they are made of. June 30 is coming up and if any one of them have contracts that are up for re-negotiating, their game at the top level that night would not have helped.

Maybe McLean would have been better at starting lock? Who knows...

With the right players around him that night Howland would have been the danger man. He had some go but there just wasnt the support around him ... well I thought anyway.

SP

Bench
i reckon Trent Clayton and Ben Rodgers were probably our best on fri night

*Sandy*

First Grade
My points will go to:

3 Trent Clayton - his 2 tries.
2 Priddis - I thought was solid and consistant just didnt have his playmakers.
1 Howland.

Ben Rogers had a good kicking game and i think he was up there a lot in cover defence to. That is what i really noticed about Penrith on Friday night our cover defence went missing.

Fibroman

First Grade
Russell pulled off some good cover defence, but did nothing in attack.
Clayton was o.k. but I don't rate him.
I thought Mclean showed the most ability out of the new brigade. Pritchard is the danger man if he could work on his hands.

Sato

Juniors
haha clayton our best? you've got to be joking.

his first try was the only decent thing he did all night. his second try i could of scored.

whatuira is a good solid player for us, i dunno why people don't rate him. Priddis didn't play completely crap, but he just didn't stick to his normal game, which he needed too.

Latest posts