What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fibroman

First Grade
We will smash/beat you gymps again. I'll put the travis bickle avatar up for a picture of a goose , if any of you yuppies have got the pump????

m0j0

Bench
Yeah, why not. I had to endure an Eels logo, so I can handle a De Niro avatar if need be. If we get up, you can spend the week with this lovely little image of your favourite Roosters player:
JHODGES-small.JPG

Chook

First Grade
You're on asbestos boy.

You'll look lovely in Red, White and Blue.

Chook.

xwizit

Juniors
fibro man said:
I'd say the roosters average front row, with pretty boy hooker, over-rated back rown, would be right up there for the money?

Any thought's on any other ordinary packs of forwards?

WORLD CLASS IDIOT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Only mojo, chook and melon....congratulations on the win. The rest of you gymps that didn't have the pump to put your avatar where your mouth was....suffer.

The bounce of the ball went your way in the first 20. You smashed us in the 2nd 20 minutes. We won the 2nd half.

OVP

Coach
fibro man said:
Only mojo, chook and melon....congratulations on the win. The rest of you gymps that didn't have the pump to put your avatar where your mouth was....suffer.

The bounce of the ball went your way in the first 20. You smashed us in the 2nd 20 minutes. We won the 2nd half.

Dont write your team off just yet tho Fibro ... noone would have withstood that first half. You'll still be up there in contention.

Good for you PP !!

I honestly, can't bet or tip against my team so I don't 'do' avatar bets. But good on you for choosing such a huge avatar !!

choc_soldier

Coach
Penelope Pittstop said:
Good for you PP !!

I honestly, can't bet or tip against my team so I don't 'do' avatar bets. But good on you for choosing such a huge avatar !!

Just to re-inforce how much of an idiot I am for always deciding to join in... and losing almost every time! :lol:

Latest posts