What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avoid ANZ Stadium

coolsteve

Juniors
The guy who started this thread is a dud!!

Secondly, IF the 500 Manly supporters do 'boycott' this game, you really think it's going to hurt the Bulldogs:lol: We average more then your hole of stadium can hold.:sarcasm:

So to the usual 500 Manly supporters who travel across the spit bridge... come, don't come, no one cares!!! I'm sure your team will appreciate non of you coming.
yeah, leave suvlaki stadium for the crims and homies.I wont be going. gonna save my money for my team

ouwet

Bench
Ouch... The Kebab jokes are out:lol:.

I see you cannot handle the truth... Boycott hahahaha. This is the difference between the clubs! Bulldog supporters will never boycott a game or think about it, no matter what! At ANZ you guys will number 10% of the crowd (If lucky) at Brookie we'll almost outnumber you! Manly is just an interest, Bulldogs is our passion! Win, lose or draw... coach gone or not, players go or stay, we support or team through thick and thin!!!

Pathetic!

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Win, lose or draw... coach gone or not, players go or stay, we support or team through thick and thin!!!

Thanks for the laugh.

I'll sit back and wait for the next lot of knives to come out when your team isn't winning. Remember Andrew Ryan and Kevin Moore?

ouwet

Bench
Thanks for the laugh.

I'll sit back and wait for the next lot of knives to come out when your team isn't winning. Remember Andrew Ryan and Kevin Moore?

Andrew Ryan retired... Moore was rightfully told he wouldn't be needed at years end. You didn't see Bulldog supporter threaten not to turn up:roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No other opposition fans would go to Bulltards home game on Friday night.

The last thing they need are a bunch *edit* and *edit* on parole from Silverwater Gaol threatning them with a knife for wearing a different coloured jersey.
I'm still confused as to how we manage the highest home crowd average in Sydney almost every year in recent memory when nobody comes to our games :?
Thanks for the laugh.

Ryan retired, Moore was told he wasn't needed and subsequently left.

If things aren't going right and there's no form turnaround in sight, that's what happens.

firechild

First Grade
Ryan retired, Moore was told he wasn't needed and subsequently left.

If things aren't going right and there's no form turnaround in sight, that's what happens.

I'm talking about with respect to the fans. The fans had the knives out well before Moore was told he wasn't needed, fans were also calling for Ryan's head well before he annouced his retirement. There were fans at games with banners calling for their heads.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I saw one banner that the cameras captured having a dig at them.

Everyone roundly booed them.

I'm not sure a banner made by one or two fans speaks for a fanbase.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Ouch... The Kebab jokes are out:lol:.

I see you cannot handle the truth... Boycott hahahaha. This is the difference between the clubs! Bulldog supporters will never boycott a game or think about it, no matter what! At ANZ you guys will number 10% of the crowd (If lucky) at Brookie we'll almost outnumber you! Manly is just an interest, Bulldogs is our passion! Win, lose or draw... coach gone or not, players go or stay, we support or team through thick and thin!!!

Pathetic!

:lol:

Of course you'd come to Brookvale for a game. Half of you probably count it as your annual holiday getting to head to the sun soaked beaches for the day!

I would say any Manly fans non attendance (if they were intending to go)would be more to do with the travel on a Friday night and the "Bulldogs fans" factor, rather than boycotting the game just because of Dollar Des or Greenberg.

And I'm truly touched by your stirring Braveheart speech for the morally righteous Bulldogs supporters who stick through thick and thin. Beautiful stuff.....

Packy

Bench
I'm talking about with respect to the fans. The fans had the knives out well before Moore was told he wasn't needed, fans were also calling for Ryan's head well before he annouced his retirement. There were fans at games with banners calling for their heads.

A vocal minority were agaisnt Moore and generally they had NFI what they are talking about. Most fans know he has more blue and white than nearly everyone else in the game.

I can't remember anyone calling for Ryan to get the punt?

Packy

Bench
Also - why are you so scared to go to a football game? OP makes it out like he is going to the Veitnam war. What a f**kin pussy.

firechild

First Grade
Last time I went to an away game against the dogs (was at Belmore and I was about 8) my family were pelted with half full beer cans upon completion of the game because the result went our way. WTF throws anything, let alone half full beer cans, at kids under 10 because of the colour of the jersey they're wearing? I know things have changed but over 20 years later and Dogs fans are still merkins of the highest order.

Elias1983

Coach
:lol:

Of course you'd come to Brookvale for a game. Half of you probably count it as your annual holiday getting to head to the sun soaked beaches for the day!

I would say any Manly fans non attendance (if they were intending to go)would be more to do with the travel on a Friday night and the "Bulldogs fans" factor, rather than boycotting the game just because of Dollar Des or Greenberg.

And I'm truly touched by your stirring Braveheart speech for the morally righteous Bulldogs supporters who stick through thick and thin. Beautiful stuff.....

The only time I'm in Manly is when I want an easy root....

Garts

Bench
Last time I went to an away game against the dogs (was at Belmore and I was about 8) my family were pelted with half full beer cans upon completion of the game because the result went our way. WTF throws anything, let alone half full beer cans, at kids under 10 because of the colour of the jersey they're wearing? I know things have changed but over 20 years later and Dogs fans are still merkins of the highest order.

As much as the Dogs fans deserve their bad fan behaviour rap, although it has improved in recent years I have seen this at Brookie by Manly fans and other teams fans as well. All teams have their scum fans.