What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awards

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Mate you are a dribbler the only people here that were bagging Hoffman were the Kemp lovers and Locky#1. I've been watching and talking up Hoffman since he was 19 playing Brisbane. You have no clue

I've have seen Josh play since he was 14 so I think I have slightly more clue than you somehow. 'Since he was 19 playing Brisbane' What does that mean? Playing for Brisbane? There are levels of football before the NRL I hope you know. He played several seasons with Redcliffe while he was on the fringe of the NRL squad. Most of the Bronco supporters on here bagged him at the start of the year because of a few bad games last year when the side were struggling. I've always known he had plenty of talent and just needed time to show it. It's not my problem if some of you can't handle the truth that you bagged him and now doing a total backflip.

hattori hanzo

Juniors
I've have seen Josh play since he was 14 so I think I have slightly more clue than you somehow. 'Since he was 19 playing Brisbane' What does that mean? Playing for Brisbane? There are levels of football before the NRL I hope you know. He played several seasons with Redcliffe while he was on the fringe of the NRL squad. Most of the Bronco supporters on here bagged him at the start of the year because of a few bad games last year when the side were struggling. I've always known he had plenty of talent and just needed time to show it. It's not my problem if some of you can't handle the truth that you bagged him and now doing a total backflip.

I was referring to a brisbane rep team my apologies for the Typo. In fact it was the SEQ poinsettias IIRC. And just for the record I do understand there is more RL than just the NRL, hence the profile pic and it is common knowledge he played for Redcliffe for the last few years.

cornerposter

Juniors
I've have seen Josh play since he was 14 so I think I have slightly more clue than you somehow.
Well I saw Josh when he was in pre-school run past a first grader. Does that mean I win :roll:

Seagulls we get it... you're a knobjockey. No need to keep hammering the point.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
haha... Everything is so straightforward in hindsight. Tbh, I didn't think Hoffman was the man for the job at the start of the season... At least we know who the fullback will be next season!

Also reading a couple of the posts I think the performance of Gagai would have surprised a few...

I don't get it, is Seagulls a Broncos fan? If not he sure wastes alot of his times posting in the Broncos forum... Wonder if he knows the ins and outs of all clubs in the NRL and posts on all teams forums???

ill give out some awards too.
Best Fullback/Centre/Winger-Alex Glenn
Best of The Second Row- Corey Parker
Player Of The Year- Corey Parker
Best of the Halves-Peter Wallace
Best Of The Front Row- Andrew McCullough

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
ill give out some awards too.
Best Fullback/Centre/Winger-Alex Glenn
Best of The Second Row- Corey Parker
Player Of The Year- Corey Parker
Best of the Halves-Peter Wallace
Best Of The Front Row- Andrew McCullough

? How can you say that Wallace was the best of the Halves, he was in poor form for most of the year and never looked like the player he was 1 or 2 seasons ago, for me it would have to go to Lockyer he just seems to be getting better with age.

Latest posts