What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axemen in 100'000 homes AND our stadium move

RedVee

First Grade
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...80525175.94336.279794798741934&type=1&theater

942624_529693260418752_616274402_n.jpg

Wow, good to see some ads and promotion starting up with the axemen, well done.

Great stuff, and it even says 'Rugby League'

Poul

Juniors
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...80525175.94336.279794798741934&type=1&theater

942624_529693260418752_616274402_n.jpg

Wow, good to see some ads and promotion starting up with the axemen, well done.

The Axemen once again appear to be leading the way with promotion of Rugby League in the USA.

It would appear that the Axemen are creating a profile within the sporting landscape of Jacksonville.

I understand that the Axeman get the biggest crowds in American Rugby League ( either USARL or AMNRL). What is the crowd record for an Axemen regular season home game, and could we see that record broken when they face the Fight at home this weekend?

And, a further question, is the Axemen v Fight game being streamed?

Fighter

Juniors
The Axemen once again appear to be leading the way with promotion of Rugby League in the USA.

It would appear that the Axemen are creating a profile within the sporting landscape of Jacksonville.

I understand that the Axeman get the biggest crowds in American Rugby League ( either USARL or AMNRL). What is the crowd record for an Axemen regular season home game, and could we see that record broken when they face the Fight at home this weekend?

And, a further question, is the Axemen v Fight game being streamed?

Game will be shown live on the JaxAxeTv page. http://www.jaxaxe.com/jaxaxe-tv/

Games starts at 5pm. you can follow the @fightrugby twitter for live action as well.

DC_fan

Coach
AND NOW THE BIG NEWS - The Axemen have been put on the FULL COVER in FULL COLOR of the 2013/2014 Yellow Pages Directory. This means that our name, website, Rugby League, USA Rugby League, etc, is going to be put into 100'000's of homes in the Jacksonville Area. Very simply put, it is like having a mail out flyer to advertise our team and sport that will stay in homes for a year.
It is a pretty big deal given our VERY limited budget to advertise and market against some of the larger sports.
Out of Suns Baseball, Jacksonville Jaguars, Jacksonville Sharks (Arena Football), local basketball, soccer and lacrosse......AXEMEN RUGBY LEAGUE is the Sport that is on the FULL COVER of every YELLOW PAGES PHONE BOOK.

Just as long as people don't do as I do when I get my Yellow Pages. Throw them in the bin without looking at them.

Poul

Juniors
I certainly think this billboard looks fantastic, but has it translated into more fans at the match?
So,could someone in the know post the crowd for this match?

Latest posts